Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Ratchetness @ Ross

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tasty0619 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tasty0619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 3:15pm
Lol when that black lady actually threatened her she backed down. 

Ya'll may not agree but I think they were both wrong. The yt lady was wrong in her approach. If I was in the store and felt uncomfortable with someones language or actions I would complain to a manager. If they cannot or will not tell her to stop or leave then I will. Nothing in that store that I would want that bad.
Sponsored Links

TXButterfly03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TXButterfly03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 3:35pm
Watched this earlier and DIEDConfusedLOL.

The way "our people" bashed that lady upside her head was very uncalled for, but it was the other stuff in the vid that was funny.

Watch the man try to walk up after the lady gets hit and quickly fall back.  Also, notice how the woman with the old chick still got her merchandise and threw it in the back of the car before they rolled out.  And those are just a couple of things....the whole damn thing was a MESS!
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by tasty0619 tasty0619 wrote:

Lol when that black lady actually threatened her she backed down. 

Ya'll may not agree but I think they were both wrong. The yt lady was wrong in her approach. If I was in the store and felt uncomfortable with someones language or actions I would complain to a manager. If they cannot or will not tell her to stop or leave then I will. Nothing in that store that I would want that bad.

True.  And as u can see none of those employees were about to get involved. Folks beggin' and cryin' for security.  I bet money security saw the whole thing but was like fucc them people.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

lol she needs to go to jail...i don't understand why they let her leave.
Out of curiosity what would you have done to stop that big lady from leaving LOL

Lol Human barricade, arms stretched. I wish that old bish would try me.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 3:59pm
i liked that other blk lady at the end. 

the blk lady that hit the white lady bowed down to the younger blk lady. On some, "i respect you" 
smh.. 
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 4:00pm
Did that lady say " and imma rob you and I don't have a license plate"
Wth is wrong with her lol
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 6:36pm
Seriously, its something wrong with her ass. Her reaction was totally extreme.

Not condoning her hitting that woman AT ALL cuz she was dead wrong for that, but...if someone us standing there saying crazy sh!t like, "I'n gonna fukc you in the ass with my foot" and "I'm gonna rob you AND I ain't got no license plate", WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU LET THEM WALK UP ON YOU?!

She is nothing but a bully. The moment that black woman at the end threatened her, she tucked her tail between her legs and ran like a little b!tch. People like that go after people who let them get away with it.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 6:44pm
SMH I don't even get involved with stuff like this when I'm in  public.  I just keep it moving, aint nobody got time for that.  If she wants to cuss and act a fool on the phone, it's clear that she has no home training.
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 9:25pm
Oh so she scared of the young black woman. LOL People are cowards. They should study people like this, seriously. I need to know what makes them tick.
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 9:33pm
She was driving a hyundai truck, eh?

*nods head slowly*

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair