BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Ratchetness @ Ross

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 1:38pm
lmfao @ may the lord help you. this is why i minds my business out in public.
Sponsored Links

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 1:39pm
it ain't that serious
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 1:45pm
no one called the police?

that woman needs her ass whooped
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Erm. If my child was in there and she was using foul language I'd ask her to tone it down too.

And when or if she punched me, you'd best believe that same child would have a full ride to any university of her dreams after I was done suing that trashbag AND Ross. Smile

All this...and where was security!! They kept calling for him.
Lol..at may the lord help u!!
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 2:06pm
i hate when ppl cuss all crazy in public in front of children or when they be in the grocery parking lot with speakers blaring music with cuss words all thro em. some ppl might not want they children cussing at the age of 4.

ETA if this was What Would You Do they would have all failed.

Edited by texasmami0117 - Jan 15 2013 at 2:07pm
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 2:09pm
That white lady with the beanie hat lucky she n didn't get whooped next

She stayed there just to be nosy recording sh*t. Now what if ole yellow shirt had a gun?
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 2:26pm
Wow.....IA with both sides.  Sometimes it's best to mind your business but....like someone said.  At least she had the nerve to stand up to her.  I love to cuss......but I can't stand when folks get on like that in public.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 2:58pm
lol she needs to go to jail...i don't understand why they let her leave.
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 3:08pm
What the hell was they supposed to do? The violence happened in an instant and it wasn't like she was trying to finish the old lady off. All they could do was call the police, I wouldn't have risked my own safety unless she was trying to give the old lady some more. As long as the old lady kept going back and forth with her I would've stayed out of it.
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

lol she needs to go to jail...i don't understand why they let her leave.
Out of curiosity what would you have done to stop that big lady from leaving LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic