Perfect Hair Collection

Ratchet UK News: She's Smoking Whilst Preggo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ratchet UK News: She's Smoking Whilst Preggo
    Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 1:47am
cos she's having a boy...

Pregnant Josie Cunningham Is Smoking & Drinking Because She Is 'Disappointed' About Baby's Sex

Huffington Post UK  |  By Sara C Nelson Posted:   |  Updated: 30/06/2014 16:59 BST

Mother-to-be Josie Cunningham was so disappointed on learning the sex of her unborn baby she has taken up drinking and smoking with great gusto.

The 23-year-old recipient of an £4,800 NHS-funded breast enlargement is expecting her third son in two months.

She exclusively told The Mirror: “The evening I found out the sex of the baby was when I lit up my first cigarette. I’m not proud of it – but I couldn’t stop myself. It changed everything.”

Josie Cunningham had a £4,800 breast enlargement operation on the NHS

Revealing she had several glasses of wine and smoked a whole packet of cigarettes that fateful night, Cunningham is now in the grip of a 20-a-day habit, but hopes to receive NHS help to kick it.

She said: “I knew it could harm my child but it didn’t stop me. Deep down I know I wouldn’t be smoking or drinking if I knew I was having a girl.”

Cunningham, who is currently claiming £6,000 a year in tax-payer funded taxi rides because public transport gives her panic attacks, then appeared to compare carrying a son to a having a run-of-the-mill vehicle, as opposed to the “luxury car” experience of expecting a girl.

“If you’ve already got a couple of Fords and you’re told your next car is going to be an Audi, your excitement goes through the roof.

“You make promises to yourself that you won’t smoke inside the car or let people eat takeaway food in it. But if it was another Ford those things wouldn’t be a problem.

“I know some people will find it disgusting that I started drinking and smoking again simply because I’m having another son, but I’m being honest,” she said.

Earlier this year Cunningham announced her intention to have an abortion to increase her chances of appearing on Celebrity Big Brother, but later changed hermind.

And on Sunday she revealed she was mulling two book deals and expects to have a tell-all volume on the shelves by the end of the year.

She tweeted: “I understand why people are judging me in the way they are, all I ask is that before making your conclusive opinion on me, wait for my book to come out at the end of the year.”

Online NHS literature states: “Every cigarette you smoke contains over 4,000 chemicals, so smoking when you are pregnant harms your unborn baby.

“Cigarettes can restrict the essential oxygen supply to your baby, so their heart has to beat harder every time you smoke.”

It states children whose parents smoke are more likely to suffer from asthma and other more serious illnesses that may need hospital treatment.

It adds: “The sooner you stop smoking, the better. But even if you stop in the last few weeks of your pregnancy, this will benefit you and your baby.”

Advice for pregnant women warns that drinking in the second half of pregnancy can affect how babies grow and develop, and can lead to learning difficulties and behavioural problems.

It also cautions that drinking more than six units a day can cause a serious condition called foetal alcohol syndrome.

The wannabe glamour model appears to have been courting the public's wrath since her breast enlargement last year, having subsequently gleefully revealed she's received£1,500 of Botox injections to treat excessive sweating and £2,500 of dental treatment– also funded by NHS.

Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 1:51am
Ratchet hoodrat. Dead

*sips earl grey tea*
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 1:52am
Im disappointed in her face, she should be more concerned with having a healthy child.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 3:14am
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

Im disappointed in her face, she should be more concerned with having a healthy child.

LMAO!
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 3:21am
This is what Jordan aka Katy price did (drugs etc etc) and then had Harvey
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 3:31am
^really? I didn't know that....I'm pretty sure it was found not to be true though

harvey's medical condition is super rare from what I remember...and also genetic?

Edited by CherryBlossom - Jul 01 2014 at 3:33am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 3:37am
Lol yep..

I meant she partied hard whilst pregnant and Harvey months later.

My post made it seem like the partying resulted in harvy and his med condition
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 3:40am
2 books offers...why they keep making white trash famous? Those funded programs need to drop her...let her sorry ass catch the bus if was on her dime she probably couldn't do that...with all those surgeries she bet not be walking around with jacked up teeth.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 3:43am
oh I see afro! 
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 6:34am
Eh don't care. Let her smoke ain't like she black.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>