Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Rat Meat Sold as Mutton Sparks Crackdown...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 7:16pm
Are you going for a traditional wedding?  Or are you going for what I call a "wedding center"?
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Wow! Rat? Hey, that's the free market in China. It's a republican's wet dream.
LOL

People eat squirrels, possums, snakes, raccoon and restaurants sneak some of that in their food(word to some interesting restaurant articles). Rat is not that big of a leap.
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

what happened to Jamaica?  i thought you were doing a destination wedding there?...i might be confusing you with someone else.

St. Lucia!

But yeah we had to move it. The original place we were looking at was age restricted. Which was great because I really didn't want anyone's bebe's kids there. But I forgot that his youngest sister is 16. :-/

And even though we were going to have a fairly large wedding by destination wedding standards (~170ppl), the venue wouldn't budge. So, I decided to move the wedding. But it worked out because Japan was my first choice anyway, but I was just afraid that my mother (who's paying for the event) wouldn't want to fly that far. But she's cool with it. So we're switching to Tokyo.

And we're going for a traditional western style wedding at a hotel that's known for doing weddings. All the places we're going to meet with later this month are major hotel chains experienced with managing weddings both for residents and foreigners. And the packages they have are actually fantastic. Way cheaper than if we were to do it at a nice venue here in NYC.

Edited by modelbusiness82 - May 04 2013 at 8:53pm
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 9:32pm
What part of Tokyo?
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

yes, Chinese are bout that life.  I don't eat Chinese food, period.  fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.  i've witnessed too many disgusting things when it comes to their food and regulations.  my friends parents re-used customers leftover rice.  i wouldn't be surprised if a lot of their food in America is not real chicken, beef, etc.  I wish i could give up all food that i don't watch being prepared but i'm too greedy.  i don't like Chinese food anyway so i don't mind not eating it.

this all day long. my ex once found a brown tooth or what looked like a tooth in his rice (years ago) he was so traumatised the poor sod

I am very skeptical about chinese/indian food, esp take-away. 
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 10:10pm
yuck but street food cheap so wouldn't expect much
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

What part of Tokyo?

We're looking at places in Shinjuku, Minato & Chiyoda.

The place we really wanted to do was the Tokyo Prince Park Tower because it was the 1st place we stayed at when we first went to Tokyo years ago. And they have this gorgeous glass chapel plus AMAZING views of the Tokyo Tower. But their banquet room had HORRIBLY UGLY carpeting. And I can't see that in my wedding pics.

Seriously lol!
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2013 at 12:02am
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

What part of Tokyo?

We're looking at places in Shinjuku, Minato & Chiyoda.

The place we really wanted to do was the Tokyo Prince Park Tower because it was the 1st place we stayed at when we first went to Tokyo years ago. And they have this gorgeous glass chapel plus AMAZING views of the Tokyo Tower. But their banquet room had HORRIBLY UGLY carpeting. And I can't see that in my wedding pics.

Seriously lol!

I work in Shinjuku, actually.  LOL.  Tokyo Prince Park Tower, that sounds like it's in Minato. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2013 at 1:09am
Not really sure but it's within walking distance of the Tokyo Tower. Like 10 minutes walk. And also within walking distance of Roppongi Hills. :)

The view from our hotel balcony (sorry for the big size!)

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2013 at 3:56am
@model.. congrats for real I hope you have a really great time planning the wedding and keep us updated plx. arigato Wink
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic