Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Raspberry Ketone Diet - A Perfect Choice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
dannwhite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dannwhite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Raspberry Ketone Diet - A Perfect Choice
    Posted: Apr 12 2012 at 8:05am
Raspberry Ketone supplements were pointed out on DR Oz’s show in America in one night and as a result the amount of customers searching for the supplement have increased all of sudden!
This latest discovery in weight-loss supplements is becoming increasingly well-liked amongst slimmers and athletes worldwide. It’s most efficient when used with a diet but if you’re working out too – then you had best be prepared for results!
It was discovered that raspberry ketone increased both the expression and secretion of adiponectin. This is significant because adiponectin is a protein hormone which modulates a number of metabolic processes, including glucose regulation and fatty acidcatabolism. earlier period research into adiponectin has shown that your levels of adiponectin are inversely correlated with your body fat percentage:
Higher adiponectin = lower levels of body fat.
And if weight loss isn’t enough, higher levels of adiponection have been shown to control the metabolic derangements that may result in type 2 diabetes, obesity, atherosclerosis, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and metabolic syndrome. As a result of all of this, the researchers finished off that RaspberryKetone “holds great promise as a fat-burning, health-improving herbal supplement. Can take it an vegetarians too.
New Raspberry Ketone Plus+ is the hottest new weight management supplement with eight super ingredients.
Raspberry Ketone, green tea, acai berry, african mango, cafeine, grapefruit, apple cider vinegar powder,kelp and other ingredients.

For getting more and more advantages of Raspberry Ketone Diet, Please visit:
http://www.herbs-wholesale.com/raspberryketonediet-94543.html

Sponsored Links

kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2012 at 12:07am
i got some we will see in  2 weeks if they work or not....

i do have energy...
Sarah4543 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah4543 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2012 at 7:20am
Raspberry Ketone - http://track.moreniche.com/hit.php?w=168081&s=171&a=7548
I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2012 at 6:04am
i will now have to look with caution with Dr. Oz, one week I saw his show and brought damn near everything he said.. none of it really worked, I didn't get these b/c I"m already taking something similar 7 Keto DHEA, which i was already taking but he mentioned it in the same show.. i've research consumer reviews on this it received a 3 out 5 for working.. so i won't be spending money on this one either.. i tried the saffron which he said was a great appetite suppression it did not work at all.. and two others which would help with bloating to flatten your tummy, they didn't work either.. that was a very expensive lesson so i'll be watching and making better judgments.. I realize with natural supplements it takes time to get into your system but I gave all of them reasonable amount of time (a month) and didn't feel a thing..he did recommend pysullim and it works great to give me the fiber i needed on my low carb atkins diet.. I've already lost a good deal i wanted something to work with my diet and exercise and I didn't feel what i got worked.. I do like the Keto DHEA but I liked and used it b4 he recommended it..  

Edited by sexibeach - May 05 2012 at 6:20am
Healthstrong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healthstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2012 at 1:44pm
Try this one out, that is on special right now where you buy 2 get 1 free also that have 500 mg of raspberry ketone plus 900 mg of Propriety Blend including green tea, L-Carnitine, African Mango, Cocoa Extract...  A pretty solid formula:

http://www.nutrahealthsupply.com/raspberry-ketones-p-145.html

StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2012 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

i will now have to look with caution with Dr. Oz, one week I saw his show and brought damn near everything he said.. none of it really worked, I didn't get these b/c I"m already taking something similar 7 Keto DHEA, which i was already taking but he mentioned it in the same show.. i've research consumer reviews on this it received a 3 out 5 for working.. so i won't be spending money on this one either.. i tried the saffron which he said was a great appetite suppression it did not work at all.. and two others which would help with bloating to flatten your tummy, they didn't work either.. that was a very expensive lesson so i'll be watching and making better judgments.. I realize with natural supplements it takes time to get into your system but I gave all of them reasonable amount of time (a month) and didn't feel a thing..he did recommend pysullim and it works great to give me the fiber i needed on my low carb atkins diet.. I've already lost a good deal i wanted something to work with my diet and exercise and I didn't feel what i got worked.. I do like the Keto DHEA but I liked and used it b4 he recommended it..  

I have to agree with you Sexibeach. My friend has bought into all things Dr. Oz. Poor women has spent hundreds on products for the last few months and has been losing and gaining the same 4 pounds. I know he preferences everything by saying "A study has shown"...like he finds one study online and runs with it. Also, there are a TON OF SCAMS with these products, people put links and fake videos all over youtube and message boards to get people to buy their fake stuff. Seems like they buy this stuff and bulk and have to get rid of it...like Herbalife Ermm.
dchristi214 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dchristi214 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2012 at 8:15pm
My sister and I have incorporated raspberry keytone in our diet and both have notvied changes in body composition and overall weight loss.
First, I am relatively healthy and work out 3-5x a week. However, I had issues retaining water and getting rid of weight around my middle. After about 3 weeks, I noticed my stomach was flatter and my waist much smaller. I have more definition and overall tone.
My sister, on the other hand, gave birth to her 4th child 3 months ago and had significant weight to lose. Particularly around her stomach, hip, butt and thigh area. She reported losing 8 lbs after 3-4 weeks and significant inch loss. I should also mention, she is not very active, unless you want to consider running around afer 4 little ones.
Overall, I am impressed with this product. Supplements affect everyone differently, so I can only provide my perosnal experience. However, I think this is a good product for those who have some weight, but not significant weight to lose.
HTH!
wezy2005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wezy2005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2012 at 9:05am
Christi i respect your review more then those who are buying these products and using them as some kind of wonder PILL.
You gotta use the products properly and make lifestyle changes,includes eating habits and exercise.
And then again everybody is not gonna to respond to the same thing.
I'd use the products suggested in conjuction with A WEIGHT LOSS PLAN.
glamrock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glamrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2012 at 10:47pm
Sadly, 3 out of the 8 posters joined BHM just to tout herbal wonder products and none of you seem to notice...
902sexxi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 902sexxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2012 at 6:09pm
I've been using raspberry reds, I got it from CVS for $17. Been using it for 5 days and it literally shuts my appetite awf! I gotta remember to eat, I .ve lost 2 pounds so far and I don't have any side effects.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>