Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Raspberry Ketone Burn-WORKED for me!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Raspberry Ketone Burn-WORKED for me!!
    Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 11:49pm
Im taking 1000mg a day. My mother dropped 30lbs within two months and that got my attention so I tried it.
I drink about 50 oz of water a day, also I take cinnamon with chromium (nature's bounty).
And the weight is coming off.
I needed to shed 40lbs which I packed on last year and this is working. I'm not starving, I eat about 1000-1300 calories per day. I treadmill 20 mins, 3 times a week.

Just thought I'd share. Big smile
Sponsored Links

Favored1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Favored1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2013 at 1:42am
Thanks for sharing... I need to check into this beccause I want to loose the 15 I gained over the holiday and vacation.  What brand are you taking?
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2013 at 10:10am
I want to know too. I need something to kickstart things.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2013 at 10:12am
http://www.raspberryketoneburn.com/

This is where I purchased my first bottles, now I buy them on Amazon.

I'm skeptical about all there supplements but this combination is the first in months that has made a difference for me.
Be sure to update on your results, it you choose to try it.

warilife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warilife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

I'm skeptical about all there supplements but this combination is the first in months that has made a difference for me.

Thanks, I was thinking about taking these. How do you take them. I just purchased. The bottle says 1 when I wake up and I before lunch. Has that been working for you. Did you gain more energy.
I don't need to loose much but am going on vacation and I just joined a gym. I need to start somewhere.
Thanks in advance
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2013 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by warilife warilife wrote:

Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

Thanks, I was thinking about taking these. How do you take them. I just purchased. The bottle says 1 when I wake up and I before lunch. Has that been working for you. Did you gain more energy.
I don't need to loose much but am going on vacation and I just joined a gym. I need to start somewhere.
Thanks in advance

Yes, That's exactly how I take them. 
I gained energy, it's more like a short power surge and they make me feel hot for about 15 mins.

Let me know how it works for you.
scox89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scox89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 12:18pm
which one do you buy on amazon?
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 1:18pm
am going to try it....hope it works with me
TheSecret View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheSecret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2013 at 10:59am
Here are the one's I purchased from Amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007IVBKGW/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1.  I am taking them while doing HCG.
Lesabrown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lesabrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 7:27pm
Hope this works for me.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>