BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Rapunzel Me Hair Lounge review - long post

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 9:52am
I was recommended to Feyi from some other members on here. She did a good job, she's in Greenbelt, but does it out of her apartment.  Her prices are very reasonable and cut/style included.  I believe it's her and her sister - lushmanes.com
Sponsored Links

MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 11:57am
So is Jehan shop still open? 

Edited by MsBMW - Oct 21 2013 at 11:58am
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 11:59am
Originally posted by Ms_Kudos Ms_Kudos wrote:

I was recommended to Feyi from some other members on here. She did a good job, she's in Greenbelt, but does it out of her apartment.  Her prices are very reasonable and cut/style included.  I believe it's her and her sister - lushmanes.com

Can she style pretty good? I actually prefer houses/apt to salons to be honest...more privacy shorter wait
ksilver818 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ksilver818 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 8:09pm
Hey,
The website appears to be down and there isn't anything recent on the net about her shop. I suspect that when Melesha and Kia moved on, she chose to just close it up.

QUOTE=MsBMW] So is Jehan shop still open? [/QUOTE]
DCBuppie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCBuppie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 11:19pm
?Lushmanes can do a partial with tons of coaching.  you have to tell them exactly how you want. Closures... I am not  fan. They sew it on with  no care. 

I think I am going to go back. I miss Jehan so much. I am thinking these chicks are the closest I will get.

It seems for a Great closure app...Like i need as I am trying to rest for hair for the entire 2014... the avg cost is 300. 
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 6:59am
I know how you feel Jehan was the best stylist I ever had..smh
natalie2u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natalie2u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 10:02am
why did Jehan retire..is she doing something else? selling hair?
cparks72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cparks72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 11:34pm
sorry ladies im just trying to see if anyone has ordered bmvhair.bigcartel.com hair
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 11:15am
Originally posted by cparks72 cparks72 wrote:

sorry ladies im just trying to see if anyone has ordered bmvhair.bigcartel.com hair

Just go directly to Ali Express/Alibaba and order your own, that is mostly where they get theirs from. 
Need2grow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Need2grow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:39pm
Ladies do not just order from Ali Express without doing your homework and reading reviews.  There are several YouTubers who have purchased hair and given reviews on who to purchase from on Ali Express.  Check out the following:

https://www.youtube.com/user/concealerthis/videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmUI_hWH4pbNxFvzAlNwJJA

These are two ladies that I suggest you look at before going in and spending money.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic