Perfect Hair Collection

Rapper Commits Suicide Over Break-Up With GF

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 11:08am
Now I am going to have to check my FB news feed to see who knows him.
Sponsored Links

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 11:29am
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

that Brotha's not dead. black twitter lames do anything for more followers

jr.
i think he dead bruh
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 11:34am
Originally posted by mzmee mzmee wrote:

That's so sad may he RIP

I've noticed that a lot of people lack coping skills. What's that about??

i don't know.  but i hope this trend is sunset with skinty man jeans...

oh and rip...
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 11:36am
Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

Smh. He was dating honey cocaine. I just. I can't

I love honey cocaine. She's so Asian girl ratchet.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 11:44am

News: Honey Cocaine Addresses Freddy E.'s Shocking Suicide: "Say It's My Fault, Threaten Me"

Monday, Jan 7, 2013 10:28AM

Written by Cyrus Langhorne

Canadian female rapper Honey Cocaine has stepped up to address hype and rumors claiming she is the driving force which pushed alleged ex-boyfriend hip-hop artist Freddy E. to commit suicide over the weekend.

Rather than stay mum on his tragic death, Honey C. defended herself amid the accusations.

"To say I caused what happened is ignorance.. You know nothing about our friendship or the story, hate me if you feel.. We loved eachother..," she tweeted January 6th.
"We were homies. We had a bond and a connection. For people to attack me acting like I made him do it is a shame."
"Say it's my fault, threaten me, whatever.. I knew him well enough to know he had other things happening.. I was there for him all the time."
"If he was here, he'd wish for people to just respect him and who he was and what he did for all of us. He was a f*cking King."
"I said some foolish things cause I thought he was joking, he does sh*t like that to me all the time. This is crazy.."
"Our convo last night.. We talked all the time, I'd never hurt him.. I always had him.. pic.twitter.com/ZLFHm0dN"
"People think they have an idea but it's not your business.. RIP my angel, my condolences. @Freddy_E"
"Taking a hiatus to give my angel my prayers. Love you all.."
"From the first time we met, we said we'd do whatever for eachother. Bonnie and f*cking Clyde. If you love him, respect us and our situation!"
"I love you too @Freddy_E.. The end of the video is beautiful.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze0J0VD51zQ&feature=youtu.be ..." (Honey Cocaine's Twitter)

Moments before reportedly ending his life, Freddy sent out a slew of eerie tweets.

"Annnd, my day is ruined.," he tweeted January 5th.
"Ain't nobody thirsty... -_-"
"F*ck... my... life."
"I'm about to delete my twitter in a second... "
"This day couldn't get any worse..."
"I'm sorry..........."
"moked my first pack of cigarettes today... been a long time since I've gone through heart break. It's a cold unforgiving world if I do say."
"It's all bad y'all..."
"If there's a God then He's calling me back home. This barrel never felt so good next to my dome. It's cold & I'd rather die than live alone."
"It's... all... bad... y'all. *puts finger around trigger*"
"I love you Mom."
"I love you Dad."
"I love you Katherine."
"God... please forgive me."
"I'm sorry." (Freddy E.'s Twitter)

Late last month, Freddy spoke on his love for Honey in an open Facebook post.

"I talk to Honey damn near every day. I text her. She calls me. We talk on the phone for hours. I've met some of her family and she's met some of mine. We call each other by our birth names. I'd take a bullet for her, as would she take one for me. I actually know her. Where you see a rapper, I see a rider. Y'all can't tell me nothing about her." (Facebook)

Following his reported suicide, Freddy's family released a statement on their loss.

Freddy's dad, Frederick Douglass Buhl, revealed his family's despair on his personal Facebook page. "Our family is saddened beyond words; our loss is great; this tragedy is enormous and unforseen," he wrote on his Facebook page on Jan. 5. "Not only our family, but the world has lost a talented, sensitive, brilliant young man who lit up our existence with his. We love him a great deal, and he will be sorely missed. We pray that God will now watch over him, and we ask all of you to include Frederick and our entire family in your thoughts and prayers." (Hollywood Life)

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 11:46am

these people are twitter famous?
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 11:50am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

these people are twitter famous?

must be because I never heard of them..
Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 11:50am
why can't i post?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 11:51am
her braces are very low on her teeth
Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 11:52am
Finally this site was tripping. I found this article. and based on the text convo between him and Honey I believe it was more to it then him killing himself over her. He felt alone and didn't know who he can trust. Obviously he was playing with the devil about to break into the industry or whatever and we all know some have gone crazy after their dances with fame.

http://globalgrind.com/news/tyga-artist-freddy-e-commits-suicide-over-honey-cocaine-details-photos
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
  Share Topic