Perfect Hair Collection

Rapper Commits Suicide Over Break-Up With GF

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
r0ck_starr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r0ck_starr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rapper Commits Suicide Over Break-Up With GF
    Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 9:48am
All I have to say is WOW....

http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/01/07/freddy-e-dead-suicide-seattle-rapper-shot-head/

So tragic. The Seattle hip hop artist, 22, allegedly took his own life by shooting himself in the head after a series of tweets in which he revealed his extreme depression and heartbreak.

Frederick Eugene Buhl, aka Freddy E, was found dead on Jan. 5 after apparently committing suicide. The Seattle rapper, 22, was best known for his YouTube webisode program titled Jerk TV, which mostly featured comedy segments and some original rap songs.

Freddy E allegedly killed himself after a series of tweets in which he said he suffered an extreme “heartbreak” — and then threatened to shoot himself in the head.

“If there’s a God then He’s calling me back home. This barrel never felt so good next to my dome. It’s cold & I’d rather die than live alone,” he tweeted on Jan. 5.

“It’s… all… bad… y’all. *puts finger around trigger*” he tweeted a little later, and then added. “I love you mom. I love you Dad. I love you Katherine. God… please forgive me. I’m sorry,” he wrote in a series of tweets.

Freddy E’s Family Speaks Out On The Tragedy

Freddy’s dad, Frederick Douglass Buhl, revealed his family’s despair on his personal Facebook page.

“Our family is saddened beyond words; our loss is great; this tragedy is enormous and unforseen,” he wrote on his Facebook page on Jan. 5.

“Not only our family, but the world has lost a talented, sensitive, brilliant young man who lit up our existence with his. We love him a great deal, and he will be sorely missed. We pray that God will now watch over him, and we ask all of you to include Frederick and our entire family in your thoughts and prayers.”

So sad. Our thoughts are with Freddy’s family during his difficult time.

Sponsored Links

tasty0619 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tasty0619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 9:51am
I never heard of him. Nonetheless-it's sad when a person feels they have nothing to live for.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 9:58am
R.I.P.
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 10:01am
That's extremely sad.  May he RIP
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 10:01am
Dunno who he is but sucks that he felt that this was his only option. Hope he is at peace and im glad he didnt try to take his gf out with him.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 10:03am
Smh. He was dating honey cocaine. I just. I can't
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 10:04am
that Brotha's not dead. black twitter lames do anything for more followers

jr.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 10:07am
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 10:36am
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

that Brotha's not dead. black twitter lames do anything for more followers
jr.

Uhm
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 10:40am
That's so sad may he RIP

I've noticed that a lot of people lack coping skills. What's that about??
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic