BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Rant: Trying to date single men with kids

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 12:16pm
I think that age gap is so grossDead

it reeks of desperation & dysfunction. 
Sponsored Links

GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

that's rough
I date guys from my age up to 36
It's not that terrible

Edited by GG - Nov 03 2013 at 12:23pm
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 12:26pm

GG, everything I'm possibly thinking has already been said so I'll say this If you are so persistant in thinking he may be a good man DO NOT rush into anything. The most i say is being his friend and I do mean platonic friend for a few yrs and then you can judge and move on from then.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

that's rough
It's not that terrible
in my rules of dating, a man must always be older, but not more than 10 yrs her senior.  preferably 1-5 yrs is a good match.  If he is more than 10 yrs, I question why they aren't dating their own age group.   & I really dislike old men preying on young girls & vice versa. 

But go ahead & live ur life.  I do hope u r on bc, cuz this guy seems like a creep.  You've only known him for a few weeks & this is too much drama.  ia with meeting the wife, cuz it seems like he's hiding sh*t & keeping secrets.  U also claim to not have him hit it yet, well... if he aint getting it from u, he's getting it from somewhere.  Confused

sheeeiiiit
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 12:39pm

Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

that's rough
It's not that terrible

in my rules of dating, a man must always be older, but not more than 10 yrs her senior.  preferably 1-5 yrs is a good match.  If he is more than 10 yrs, I question why they aren't dating their own age group.   & I really dislike old men preying on young girls & vice versa. 

But go ahead & live ur life.  I do hope u r on bc, cuz this guy seems like a creep.  You've only known him for a few weeks & this is too much drama.  ia with meeting the wife, cuz it seems like he's hiding sh*t & keeping secrets.  U also claim to not have him hit it yet, well... if he aint getting it from u, he's getting it from somewhere.  Confused

sheeeiiiit

I hear you about the creepy old guy thing but to me, the creepy men are in their 40s and 50s. Those are guys who I hear talking about women in their age group are unattractive as if they're better than someone.
I just met him, it hasn't been a month yet but if he is looking for sex I'm not in a rush to give it to him.
We have only been in the talking phase. I haven't given thought to a full fledged relationship.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 12:41pm
Stern Smile
well if that's ur only option....
MomeRath View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote MomeRath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 12:46pm
Everyones telling u the the same sh*t.
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 1:41pm
Please consider the history and connection that he has with his "ex" in relation to the 6 months that they have been separated. 4 children with the same woman spanning from 18 yrs to 6yrs old. That is a lot of history and possibly a lot of drama and ba ge. He's been with her since he was a teenager. That probably also plays into how the family feels about him dating an why they won't help him with childcare to do so. At the very least they probably want to stay out of it.
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 1:47pm
I appreciate the opinions that everyone has left here and I definitely take them into consideration. As it stands nothing has really happened and it hasn't gone much of anywhere.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 5:07pm
sooooooooooooooooooo  i'm nosey.  when is the next date?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 16>