Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Rant: Trying to date single men with kids

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 10:48pm
That's what y'all call shade

LOL
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 11:06pm
i dont think she was shaded. she seems like a genuinely nice poster and most people seem to want her to do better

bhm never forgets, but nah, this aint shade
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 11:46pm
I did not read this whole thread and do not know if anyone said this but bottom line is people with kids or children are bound to have type situation that may come up and interfere with their dating plans or any other plans for that matter.So the simple fact is that when you dating someone with children you have to accept their child or children come first and sometimes plans may not work out.  < ="text/" id="_tmpl">
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 7:08am
GG, don't do it. Please rethink this. You don't need the extra stress of wondering anything or baby mama drama. Leave him alone and let him take care of his kids.
Krystal Klear View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Krystal Klear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 10:25am
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

GG, don't do it. Please rethink this. You don't need the extra stress of wondering anything or baby mama drama. Leave him alone and let him take care of his kids.
this.  how do you think he's divorced?  You sound gullible as hell.  please use condoms AND other bc.  Based on your posts,  I can see you with baby #5
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 10:38am
I would prefer dating a man with no kids.

Less drama.

I'm a lil selfish too, tbh. I don't wanna share your attention
Chantal34 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Chantal34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 11:35am
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

almost 18?  how old this nga is?  you look fairly young. Geek

I'm 25

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 11:46am
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Girl that is the first detail you should have gathered. You aren't sure if he is divorced ! Red Flag

I'm not sure which is why I'm asking but aren't divorce records public just like marriage records? If they are I'd be researching my ass off to see if he isn't lying about already being divorced.
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by Krystal Klear Krystal Klear wrote:

Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

this.  how do you think he's divorced?  You sound gullible as hell.  please use condoms AND other bc.  Based on your posts,  I can see you with baby #5

I like how you jumped straight into assuming what will be going on with my reproductive organs. You sound unhappy but it's Sunday and I'm gonna let you go find The Lord.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 12:09pm
GG I have children and from my experience with my ex, if the family isn't feeling it...something isn't right. His sister probably canceled because she didn't want to be messy. He is more than likely still with his wife. I actually prefer to date a man with children but most of the guys that approach me are childless so there are still a lot of them out there. Good luck with all of this.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 16>