Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Rant: Trying to date single men with kids

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 16>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 8:16pm
6 months? don't do it, girl don't do it (drake voice)
Sponsored Links

oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 8:17pm
Welp.

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

he's on the road a lot...he only pays child support to someone he was with for at least 18 years...i don't trust this guy.

and gkisses, same here...i've been asked, "how many kids do you have?", rather than "do you have any kids?"

DeadDeadDeadDead
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 8:19pm
Had i known what i known i would have dipped too maybe idk.

I came to his city one weekend and told him we should take his nieces and nephews to the movies. Cute idea huh.
its five of them so he planned to pay for us and he knew the kids would want movie food. We went to pick up the kids how about his brother hopped in too .my so paid for him too.

Then we went to the mall and he gor each child a toy why dis the brother bust up at the coubter with items too!!!

Girl i saw the signs.

im rantinf too.

his brother thinks my So credit card is his too.And has it plenty times. Of course he is on my boos phone bill and nvm uts just amess.

but,my so isnt bothered at ll.
si dont get it

Edited by jonesable - Nov 02 2013 at 8:23pm
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 8:20pm
4 kids. They've only been a part 6 months? Girl please...he's still hitting it raw and all his travel is right to her house to be with his real family. You wouldn't be anything but the side piece.

Run the hell away. RUN.
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Had i known what i known i would have dipped too maybe idk.

I came to his city one weekend and told him we should take his nieces and nephews to the movies. Cute idea huh.
its five of them so he planned to pay for us and he knew the kids would want movie food. We went to pick up the kids how about his brother hopped in too .my so paid for him too.

Then we went to the mall and he gor each child a toy why dis the brother bust up at the coubter with items too!!!

Girl i saw the signs

It sound like you're with him out of love and you can definitely put your foot down. At the end of the day they aren't his kids anyway. He's just helping.
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

4 kids. They've only been a part 6 months? Girl please...he's still
hitting it raw and all his travel is right to her house to be with his
real family. You wouldn't be anything but the side piece.

Run the hell away. RUN.

What makes you think he's still sleeping with her?
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 8:25pm
how often does he have his children btw?  assuming you're going to stick with him, why can't you guys just go on dates when she has the kids?  plus, can't the teenager just watch their younger siblings for a few hours out?  is it tacky to ask the 17 yr old to babysit while dad goes on a date?  idk.  i think it's tacky to go on dates on the nights you have your kids if you only get them every other weekend or something.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

6 months? don't do it, girl don't do it (drake voice)
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 8:28pm
Girl, they aren't even broken up.

And if they are it's just a "trial" separation...and clearly their last separation ended up with her pregnant.

Don't be stupid.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 16>