Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Rant: Hasidic Jews and welfare fraud

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 4.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rant: Hasidic Jews and welfare fraud
    Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 9:23pm
Part of my job is knowing the insurance breakdown of neighborhoods and specific physician offices. My work was expanded to Rockland County in NY which has a large Hasidic and Orthodox Jewish population. To my surprise these neighborhoods have some of the highest Medicaid ratios in my entire territory. That would all be fine if it was just a few neighborhoods but it is like 1/4 of the county. I have also noticed that the homes in these neighborhoods rival many of the homes in my very well off 100% commercial insurance neighborhoods.
I also cannot count the amount of times I have seen women in these neighborhoods pull up in a luxury vehicle and hand the receptionist a Wellcare Card(NY managed Medicaid.) Then turn around and tell the same receptionist that their kid needs shots for private school
and they just got back from their yearly trip to Israel. I asked a nurse in one of the offices why the disconnect between their income and their insurance? Her response was "they really are not poor people here they just know how to work the system." I also had a pharmacist tell me "around here they won’t pay for anything that the government will not cover." It has been kind of bothering me lately given the amount of comments I have seen about MLK being ashamed of the black community because of our “dependence” on government.Why has the media ignored this I am sure it has been going on for a minute? Is this unique to NY?

Here is an article about what I have noticed.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/21/nyregion/kiryas-joel-a-village-with-the-numbers-not-the-image-of-the-poorest-place.html?_r=2&pagewanted=all&

Edited by stardaqueenb23 - Aug 28 2013 at 9:49pm
Sponsored Links

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 9:24pm
damn, let me digest that for a minute.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 9:29pm
Recently I've been working as a CNA in NC and the elderly couple I assist use Medicaid. They live a very comfortable life and their children have wealth. I was confused when she was discussing Medicaid when they pay me so well.

A lot of the men in the family work in business, have many connections, and know how to manipulate the system imo.

Is Medicaid available for all old people? I'm not that familiar.

Edited by femmefatale85 - Aug 28 2013 at 9:30pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 9:31pm
Not surprising...there are many upper middle class folks working the system for freebies.... The only differences is they dont get labeled as ppl looking for handouts but smart and crafty.There was a story some time ago where this lady was living in a million dollar home and collecting foodstamps for her family upwards of 2k a month in food alone...I want to say she was in cali or wash state... cant remember somewhere out west i think
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Recently I've been working as a CNA in NC and the elderly couple I assist use Medicaid. They live a very comfortable life and their children have wealth. I was confused when she was discussing Medicaid when they pay me so well.

A lot of the men in the family work in business, have many connections, and know how to manipulate the system imo.

Is Medicaid available for all old people? I'm not that familiar.

Medicaid availability varies by state because after 3 months it is turned over to the state to manage. In NY we have about 8 managed medicaid programs and it has a pretty generous asset/income cut off but not high enough to live well. Also my issue is the magnitude of the fraud they have entire towns of Hasidic Jews all on managed medicaid and food stamps living in homes that can easily go for 500k. Also they have many large health centers built with federal funds etc. It is all very sketchy but no one is looking in to it.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 9:41pm
It's only ok to get wellfare if you already have money.  Only the rich get bailouts. 
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 9:44pm
So called Jewish people IMO are considered untouchable.  They have the government on their side here and abroad and they also have media and movie studio's (or know someone who does) at their disposal.  That's why you don't hear this sh*t on mainstream news.

"never forget the halocaust"

"slavery was a long time ago....get over it."

Edited by newdiva1 - Aug 28 2013 at 9:44pm
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 9:47pm
and ....history wise...from what I understand..."Jewish" people were always the ones with money.  Even waaaaayy...back in like the 15 and 1600's.  They knew how to get money and they passed that information down...which is why their "culture" is still so intact.

blaque please correct me if i'm wrong.

Edited by newdiva1 - Aug 28 2013 at 9:49pm
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 9:48pm
This is nothing new. As a freshman in college, I worked at a burial claims office which provide funds for low income/poor folks to pay for funeral expenses. Welfare would pay half and the agency would pay the other half.

Damn near 90% of the clients where "Jews". Here's the kicker though, them folks would be long buried and turned into ashes and the relatives would STILLLLL try to claim funds.

Funerals are conducted by their own people (even relatives) at affordable rates, so there is never a "Jew" within that community left hanging that is not able to bury their own. Depending on the sect, their "tradition" is to bury the dead ASAP (by sundown).

Not only they would get more than what they're qualified for from the agency, but they would get even more from welfare.
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 9:57pm
the hasidic/orthodox jews are the worst people to ever walk this earth.  kiryas joel is not in Rockland county though
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic