Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Wigs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Wig Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 127128129130131 142>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
CrunderNaccis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrunderNaccis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 1:37am
Why those everytime I try to tame a big hair wig ( Creta girl, La jay, Kelly by new born free, and La Subin) I always manage to mess it up. SMH. I think I going to stick with straight/curly half wigs
Sponsored Links

Regalness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regalness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 4:20pm

This the ish I don't LIKE!!!!!

"The "Beshe Human Hair Wig - HH-Rock" has come in. However, we did set aside the "Silhouette Remy Human Hair Wig - TARU" in Color #1 but it is currently missing. We tried to order it again since it is semi-local but it came up back-ordered. We do have #F1B/30 or a #4 available if you are willing to take either of those as a substitute. Please let me know. Thank you and have a great day."

This is from a rep from shophairwigs .  She tried but I had a feeling the Taru would come up missing.  So much for that.    I requested a full refund.   

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 10:46am
damn the bad luck, i should have known not to order from Ebonyline.com

i think it's a subsidiary of Wigs.com, Voguewigs.com, WowWigs.com., etc.,  they do take their time sending your purchase.  2 weeks after i've order the wig, and not even a tracking #.  But they were quick to get that money.

Beauty of New York, and Samsbeauty.com have been the best when it comes shipping and tracking.

TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

damn the bad luck, i should have known not to order from Ebonyline.com

i think it's a subsidiary of Wigs.com, Voguewigs.com, WowWigs.com., etc.,  they do take their time sending your purchase.  2 weeks after i've order the wig, and not even a tracking #.  But they were quick to get that money.

Beauty of New York, and Samsbeauty.com have been the best when it comes shipping and tracking.

NEVER ordered from any of THOSE sites that you say SUCK I stick to my TWO tried and true WEBSITES SAMSBEAUTY AND HAIRTOBEAUTY.COM tHE LONGEST I have ever waited was about 3 days my stuff usually is shipped out the same day. I do not like having to wait a long period of time for my items and you have my money that is no GO for me.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 5:25pm
i agree, it's a good thing i don't NEED the wigs.

one was STELLA, which is a short curly wig, the other one was CUTIE.  i couldn't find it on Samsbeauty.com.

let me check to see if it's on the other website you mentioned.

thanks Tousha!

Smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 5:33pm
crap they don't have the Cutie HH wig. i did a search on the Hairtobeauty website, they only come up with "cuticle".. i did find a wig "similar" to this.  it's a Vivica Fox.  If i like the wig once it DOES get here?  i'll order from the HTB website.

TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 9:05am
View Full Size Image 
I just ordered this in THE COLOR the Model has on I can not wait to get THIS

Edited by TOUSHA11 - Dec 26 2012 at 9:07am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 3:13pm
that's a cool wig.

now, i remember, when Rhianna came out with the color red, for wigs.  So funny.. on LCHF, folks were tearing that poor girl up, about how fake red looked, etc.

Now i see all types of cultures wearing red hair, or having their hair dyed red.  Including many of the members who at first "dissed" rhianna.

LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 3:15pm
damn New Years.

and i haven't received anything from Ebony line wigs, or Mac Cosmetics, OR Big Girls Bras.  and i placed my orders Dec 12, 14, and earlier.

The Xmas "rush" is "real"..

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 10:53pm
whelp! learned my lesson.

i like the "Stella" wig.  but man, i won't order from Ebonyline again.

i ordered on the 12th of Dec., and and i just received my wigs. 1/4/2012  One was a 1b., which i'm leary of since i've switched to a #2 HH color.

I'll stick to my staple companies.  the ones i'm learning to stay away from:

WowWigs.com
Wigs.com
Voguewigs.com
Sherri Shepard wigs
Clair Hair
Ebonyline

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair