Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Wig Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 126127128129130 142>

Bootiful Cream

Author
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 4:28pm
okay, today, it's me and "Stella" (wig) to the gym..

I will never go the gym again with that Big-Wig called "Full-On Curls" again.  I finally worked up the courage to throw that thing in the trash. $70.00 gone.

i could tell it didn't look very good.  The gym clerk, glanced up at me, then immediately looked away.  Usually, i get a "Hey Miss Femme" or a "Wink and a wave" etc.  Not when i wore that wig.  All i attracted was curious stares.

Sooner or later, someone was bound to yell "Hey Harpo" across the floor.  The Realtor already did... it was inevitable.. thus, before this tragic scene could occur, i got rid of the damn thing.

Ouch
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 6:58pm
okay, here's what i've learned about the "Stella" wig.  drench it with water AND  a moisturizing conditioner, it's looks SOOOOOO much better. 

i mean, really..  Before it looked dry, and curly.  i like the wet/curly look a lot better.

Regalness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regalness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 2:48pm
Femme your gym story was too funny.  I am glad you were able to work with the wig after all.

My rant: 

I am getting FED up with these wig websites posting items they don't have in their inventory.  I get my little feelings hurt when I receive an email stating that the color or style I ordered was not in stock and they have already charged my credit card.  This has happend the last 3 times I've placed an order.  What is really going on?  These are the sites that have the best prices as well.  I am going to start taking my butt to the store. 

TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by Regalness Regalness wrote:

Femme your gym story was too funny.  I am glad you were able to work with the wig after all.

My rant: 

I am getting FED up with these wig websites posting items they don't have in their inventory.  I get my little feelings hurt when I receive an email stating that the color or style I ordered was not in stock and they have already charged my credit card.  This has happend the last 3 times I've placed an order.  What is really going on?  These are the sites that have the best prices as well.  I am going to start taking my butt to the store. 

What sites are you USING that has not happened to me since over 2 years ago. Everything I order I get it in my first color choice USUALLY 90% of the time . The sites I usually use are HAIRSISTERS,MIMIBEAUTYLINE,SAMSBEAUTY,NYHAIRMALL, AND JUST AS A HEADS UP I ORDER FROM A SITE CALLED HAIRTOBEAUTY WHERE YOU GET ONE COLOR CHOICE SO YOU ALWAYS GET YOUR FIRST CHOICE OF COLOR AND I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH THEM BEING OUT OF STOCK OR NOT HAVING THE COLOR I HOPE THIS HELPS. BECAUSE THAT IS NOT RIGHT FOR THEM TO CHARGE YOU THEN SAY THEY DO NOT HAVE AND MAKE YOU WAIT .
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:24pm
also Beauty of New York.com, has been very helpful, and has always had the shade of color and wig in stock when i ordered it.

Samsbeauty.com (like tousha) was one of my choices, as well.

Regalness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regalness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 7:36am
Thank you both for the website suggestions. I will be sure to check them out.  So far this has happend with:

Hairstopandshop.com
shophairwigs.com
Hairwigharlem.com

I must admit their customer service has been on point and they issue refunds quickly.

TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 9:27am

Thank you both for the website suggestions. I will be sure to check them out.  So far this has happend with:

Hairstopandshop.com
shophairwigs.com
Hairwigharlem.com

I must admit their customer service has been on point and they issue refunds quickly.

I have only used one of those sites you mentioned which is Hairwigharlem. I try to order a lot from SAMSBEAUTY.COM because they have good prices and I usually get my order in 2 to 3 days. I order from HAIRTOBEAUTY.COM when I want to get a specific color. But that is good that they issue you a refund quickly but I do not like when I order something and I am excited to get it and then find out it is not in stock they should update there site stating that.
Regalness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regalness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 10:06am
Originally posted by TOUSHA11 TOUSHA11 wrote:

Hairstopandshop.com
shophairwigs.com
Hairwigharlem.com

I have only used one of those sites you mentioned which is Hairwigharlem. I try to order a lot from SAMSBEAUTY.COM because they have good prices and I usually get my order in 2 to 3 days. I order from HAIRTOBEAUTY.COM when I want to get a specific color. But that is good that they issue you a refund quickly but I do not like when I order something and I am excited to get it and then find out it is not in stock they should update there site stating that.

Yes!  ITA..

For some reason the samsbeauty site does not work well on computer it skips when I scroll down.  So I end up getting annoyed and leave the site.
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 11:11am

Originally posted by TOUSHA11 TOUSHA11 wrote:

Hairstopandshop.com
shophairwigs.com
Hairwigharlem.com

Yes!  ITA..

For some reason the samsbeauty site does not work well on computer it skips when I scroll down.  So I end up getting annoyed and leave the site.
You need to ACROBAT OR ABODE FLASH FOR SAMSBEAUTY TO WORK CORRECTLY BUT I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU SAYING THOUGH GOOD LUCK HAPPY WIG HUNTING LOL

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 4:46pm

you must have a MAC pc.. when i go to Samsbeauty.com, i have to press on the mouse pad and use the scroll down.  I like Samsbeauty.com, great prices, and great service.

There is one place that i will not work with is HairStopandShop.com.  I ordered a wig from them long time ago.  The worst service, and they are just stereotypically "ornery".. 

When someone on Amazon.com put them on blast regarding their customer service - specifically over the phone, apparently, they must have cleaned up their act - at least temporarily.

Go to Amazon.com and look up the "Nancy" wig, and check out the review - it is funny as hell.  Too bad, i didn't do so until AFTER the fact. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 126127128129130 142>
  Share Topic