Perfect Hair Collection

Random Wig Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 124125126127128 142>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:57am
I got my BENTLY TOO wearing her out next week will try to post a pic. It looks good on you. You should definitely wear it out.
Sponsored Links

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 2:52pm
damn!!

just ordered a wig from Beauty of New York.. it's going to be a LOOOOOONG time before i see it in the mail...

Confused
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 8:26am
http:////i49.tinypic.com/k02hvm.jpg[/IMG]This my Freetress Bently COLOROM233144 Loving it Click on the Link I do not know how to get to directly upload 

Edited by TOUSHA11 - Nov 05 2012 at 8:31am
Regalness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Regalness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 1:13pm
Thanks!

Nice Tousha..I like that color!  I wish I would got her in a tad darker.  I was thinking of ordering another but I think it is too much hair for me. 
Miss ViVi View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss ViVi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 7:15pm
I want my Bently

I'm powerless and Bentlyless...I'm dying to change up my hair and I want to play around with her before I choose the next style
Miss ViVi View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss ViVi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 7:21pm
Bently looks nice on the both of you. I believe that's the 2 colors I ordered that you both have on
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 9:18am
Originally posted by Miss ViVi Miss ViVi wrote:

Bently looks nice on the both of you. I believe that's the 2 colors I ordered that you both have on
Thanks and did you get your Bently yet?
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 9:21am
Originally posted by Regalness Regalness wrote:

Thanks!

Nice Tousha..I like that color!  I wish I would got her in a tad darker.  I was thinking of ordering another but I think it is too much hair for me. 
 Thanks and it is not too much hair why you don't you try straightening it I love it BIG AND CURLY Loving this Usually do not pay this much for one Wig but I had to have this one.
Regalness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regalness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 4:20pm
^^I am scurred of too much hair and I am small framed so it tends to drown me out a bit.  I tried it on with a knitted tam hat and I am liking it more. I will post the pics of it in the picture thread. Kinda self conscious with all the hair.  Just need to get used to it.
Miss ViVi View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss ViVi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by TOUSHA11 TOUSHA11 wrote:

Originally posted by Miss ViVi Miss ViVi wrote:

Thanks and did you get your Bently yet?

No, damn storm has it delayed. I was supposed to have it last week
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures