BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Wigs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Wig Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 123124125126127 142>

Author
Regalness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regalness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2012 at 10:48am
I am starting to go wig crazy.  The crazy thing is that I've never had the heart to wear them outside of the house.  Now I even have a favorite, the Sensationnel Bump in Vogue Crop.  I have two and I absolutely adore that style. Outre's Mohisha is also a fav of mine and looks just like I wear my hair.  BTW I am transitioning and am about 6 months post.   I just ordered  It's a Wig in Keri and Kalla.

Thanks guys I was not even thinking about a longer style wig and I ordered the Bently in #OP27. Peer pressure.
Sponsored Links

TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2012 at 10:59am
Originally posted by Regalness Regalness wrote:

I am starting to go wig crazy.  The crazy thing is that I've never had the heart to wear them outside of the house.  Now I even have a favorite, the Sensationnel Bump in Vogue Crop.  I have two and I absolutely adore that style. Outre's Mohisha is also a fav of mine and looks just like I wear my hair.  BTW I am transitioning and am about 6 months post.   I just ordered  It's a Wig in Keri and Kalla.

Thanks guys I was not even thinking about a longer style wig and I ordered the Bently in #OP27. Peer pressure.
Wigs are AWESOME oh the Pressure I have to Have that Bently and your welcome, WELCOME to the Dark SIDETongue
Miss ViVi View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss ViVi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2012 at 7:00pm
Try wearing it out the house one day...once you do, then you too will be hooked LOL.

I was nervous about wearing them out when I 1st started, now I don't leave the house without one.

Miss ViVi View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss ViVi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2012 at 7:02pm
Dang Sandy got me stuck @ work and got my package stuck @ UPS
Regalness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regalness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 12:01pm
Bently was delivered to my house today.  OP27 is a bit lighter than I had expected but I think I can pull it off once I do my make-up. The hair feels very soft and easy to manipulate.  I am scared to comb it out like I've seem some reviewers do.  The "lace" and the beginning of the part is kinda weird.  I am trying to figure out a way to camouflage  it.  Dare I say it, I kinda feel like Beyonce with this hair.  Welp.  Good recommendation guys. I will let you know if I find the courage to wear this one out.  This is definetly DIVA hair.  
Regalness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regalness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 12:02pm
I have my eye on the Beshe "Sato" wig.  I am just waiting for someone to review it.
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by Regalness Regalness wrote:

Bently was delivered to my house today.  OP27 is a bit lighter than I had expected but I think I can pull it off once I do my make-up. The hair feels very soft and easy to manipulate.  I am scared to comb it out like I've seem some reviewers do.  The "lace" and the beginning of the part is kinda weird.  I am trying to figure out a way to camouflage  it.  Dare I say it, I kinda feel like Beyonce with this hair.  Welp.  Good recommendation guys. I will let you know if I find the courage to wear this one out.  This is definetly DIVA hair.  
Man I cannot wait to Get my Bently should be here today or Tomorrow so Excited.You BETTER WEAR that Hair OUT GIRL.Big smile
Regalness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regalness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 8:57pm
Me and Bently. Just thought you ladies would like to see.  Sorry is pic so big. Please don't quote.

Edited by Regalness - Nov 03 2012 at 9:22pm
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 8:39am
hell it looks better on you than it does the models.Smile
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 8:41am
i'm finally starting to warm up to the Sheri shepard wig (head full of curls) - finally.

i had to let it "sit" in the closet for about a month okay 2 months after receiving and washing the hell and tarnation out of it. 

i put it on today, after wetting it down, and it's going to be okay..

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 123124125126127 142>
  Share Topic