FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Wig Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 136137138139140 142>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 12:35pm
i bought that wig..

can't believe i bought another curly wig.  i should AT LEAST get something DIFFERENT.. you know, like a straight or wavy one.. but man.. i really like the curly ones..this way, i don't have to worry about folks looking at my hairline.

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 11:08pm
okay..

anyone interested in purchasing the H-OH curly wig that Hair to Beauty.com is advertising?  Don't purchase it in the #2 unless you want just a black curly wig.  Granted this wig is very soft just right out of the package.  But still, if you're a dark brown or even an "off black".. don't order the #2..

With most Human Hair Wigs - #2 is a dark brown.  Not this one.  It's just black. (as in a synthetic shade), or it could be how the company selects it's color chart.

it's actual brand name is 21street.  It says 100% human hair, but advertises as a human hair blend.  The curls are very tiny, and yes it's a shiny wig.

Apparently, the cap itself if infused with olive oil, and other nice stuff that will wash out over time.

it's not too big, like my Motown Flex Wigs.  The hair is not poofy, and lays down very well.  Pretty much just like the pic.  No false parts, but it's full at the roots so you won't see any wefts or the cap.

$36.. is worth it.... but please make sure you double check your shade choices.

RoxieBabyKY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxieBabyKY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2013 at 8:28am
Thanks for the info!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 5:24pm
i decided to wear the wig H-OH to the shopping mall.

My SO said it looked great, and he always liked seeing me in darker colors.

I don't wear makeup during this time of the year because it's just too hot.  when i walked into the candy store, the proprietor said: "Wow! you're beautiful! and i LOVE your hair!"

Looks like that wig worked out after all. My boyfriend knows my weird sense of humor.  i was about to say: "you like my hair? then catch!"  LOL
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 7:55pm
Red hair don't CARE CHECK THE AVI, I have not been feeling my usual love and lust for wigs I may be getting over this wig phase I don't know 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxieBabyKY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 8:04am
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

i decided to wear the wig H-OH to the shopping mall.

My SO said it looked great, and he always liked seeing me in darker colors.

I don't wear makeup during this time of the year because it's just too hot.  when i walked into the candy store, the proprietor said: "Wow! you're beautiful! and i LOVE your hair!"

Looks like that wig worked out after all. My boyfriend knows my weird sense of humor.  i was about to say: "you like my hair? then catch!"  LOL

Glad you loved it! :) I love compliments on my wigs lol, they never think it's a wig Smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxieBabyKY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 8:05am
Originally posted by TOUSHA11 TOUSHA11 wrote:

Red hair don't CARE CHECK THE AVI, I have not been feeling my usual love and lust for wigs I may be getting over this wig phase I don't know 

Cute hair, I love the red on you! I feel you, but your not over it lol you just need a change for a sec is all Smile Once a wiggie, always a wiggie lmao. I always do braids or something once or twice a year just for a brief change, gets me over that feeling and makes me realize why I need to stick to my wigs lol
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 11:04pm
i just bought the marley braid hair.

Looking forward to the day when all of my hair grows out evenly?

That is my reward.. To wear my hair in an updo without having to "snatch" or "gel" my hair to keep it intact.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 5:35pm
i went out for a looong ride with my SO.  We did some 4 wheeling.  I decided to wear what we call "BiG WIG".. It's the Motown Tress Flex cap wig.

It's a big curly afro.  Well, when i made it home and looked in the mirror  it was ever BIGGER.. about 2x its usual size.. I couldn't believe it.. I looked like some strange caricature..Ouch

when i looked in the mirror all i saw was this huge ball of curly hair, and my head at the bottom of it all..I think the wig just blew up with the humidity.  All i could do was thank my lucky stars that we didn't go shopping for food after we made it off the trail.. that wig was HUGE..

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 5:01pm
my wig went from this..

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Jun 12 2013 at 5:09pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures