FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Wig Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 135136137138139 142>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 9:48am
I like that wig femme... I think I will get one for my mother. But I want her to have a lace front actually so maybe I will get her the Sennsational REGINA  lace front... unless I can find one like that which is both lace front and human blend.

Do you know if that one has a skin top?

Edited by LadyAradia - May 19 2013 at 9:56am
Sponsored Links

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 1:55pm
I zoomed and looked it over.  Plus i checked the specs on it.  Nope  doesn't look like it has a "skin top" which is what makes LF's so attractive (and expensive).  I have about 4 short curly wigs and none of them have a skin top.  The curls are so full at the roots, i never saw it as necessary, really. Not unless you have folks standing over you "weave checking".. and yes especially females will do that.

I think i will like the "size" or volume of the wigs.  i jumped up and bought a "Vanessa" wig about a year ago, and man that thing was HUGE, and "heavy" looking. 

this year i'm sticking to short/medium curly classics that aren't "Big Hair"..  Folks will have a lesser tendency to stick their hand in your hair, the shorter it is.

I think i'll buy it this week and give an update when it arrives.  Hair to Beauty sells it, and i really like their service. it's about $37.00.. which is high for me.  i only buy in the 19 -25.00 range.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 1:56pm
just checked out your regina.. yep, it's similar to this one, and just as pretty..Smile

TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 4:43pm
The wig company's be making me angry they only make limited amounts of the most popular colors. Man that sucks I am stuck wig stalking and hoping as soon as the wigs comes in,in the color I want that I am one of the first ones to order I do not like that. 
RoxieBabyKY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxieBabyKY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by TOUSHA11 TOUSHA11 wrote:

The wig company's be making me angry they only make limited amounts of the most popular colors. Man that sucks I am stuck wig stalking and hoping as soon as the wigs comes in,in the color I want that I am one of the first ones to order I do not like that. 

OMG This! Angry They should know dag on well to have more colors in stock, especially the display photo's color! There are so many I want, but they NEVER have the colors I want smh
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by RoxieBabyKY RoxieBabyKY wrote:

OMG This! Angry They should know dag on well to have more colors in stock, especially the display photo's color! There are so many I want, but they NEVER have the colors I want smh
EXACTLY now that pisses me off to no end Put the Wig on a MODEL in a certain color and then do not even sell the color that IS some BS. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxieBabyKY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 3:51pm

Originally posted by RoxieBabyKY RoxieBabyKY wrote:

EXACTLY now that pisses me off to no end Put the Wig on a MODEL in a certain color and then do not even sell the color that IS some BS. 

I remember when I worked at a hair store forever years ago, they would always only order very few wigs in the non basic colors, I wonder If they think the bolder colors won't sell as well or something? I can't figure it out for the life of me smh...I have missed out on many a wig because of this issue. Cry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 10:03pm
i've decided to buy this H-OH wig.. and i'm also "eye-ing" a kinky twist hair to wear as a bun or pony tail..

my hair is basically a #1b/2..  the hair is cheap.  $9.99.. another brand of this hair is $7.99.  Each brand has a different "take" on the numbers.

I definitely remember ordering a #1b wig from Motown Tress and it was a jet-black.  Order the same # from "It's a Wig" and it's a true "Off black"..  Get another brand, and their #1b is actually a #2..

At least with a full wig, a perfect match is not essential..

But with a pony tail?  it's very important.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxieBabyKY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 1:41pm
It is very hard to match with a pony tail, I never could find a color to match my natural hair color which is like a #3
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 8:46pm
i'm going to give it a try.

i've ordered #2 since it's synthetic, and a #1b.

My hair is an off black.  Since they are both $4.99 a pack.. i'm not worried about breaking the bank.

Wish me luck on this one.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System