Perfect Hair Collection

Random Wig Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131132133134135 142>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by Miss ViVi Miss ViVi wrote:

Originally posted by TOUSHA11 TOUSHA11 wrote:

Originally posted by Miss ViVi Miss ViVi wrote:

LOL that's the one I just ordered!!
What color did you get? I want the one on the Model. Can you give me a little brief review of it if you remember once you wear it just want to know if it is true to the picture and about tangling and shedding.

They didn't have that color so I went with the DD430. I will let you know once I get it
You get the WIG YET?
Sponsored Links

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 11:26pm
This Aussie Moist is great for co-washing synthetic as well as Human Hair wigs!

woo hoo!!

TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 9:06am
dOING A SHORTIES FOR A WHILE THIS SENSATIONNEL HZ DAISY COLOR F1B/RED
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 7:35pm
that is too cute!

Smile

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 8:03pm
more compliments from people in the hall, from patients, from ladies who see me in the gym locker room? 

this is the cheapest wig of them all, and i get the most compliments from this wig..

What the hell?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 8:15pm
there's the advertisement for "Hair Sisters"..

Not once do they state: "Great Customer Service"!

Confused

PhoenixInFlight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhoenixInFlight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 12:42am
After giving up wigs almost 2 years ago, and giving mostly all of them away to friends and family members I recently got the itch to get back into them. My hair is still recovering from a drastic freak haircut accident that happened at the end of 2011. I called it an accidental semi-big chop. After evening it out I had more natural hair than relaxed at ear/neck length. I went without a relaxer for most of 2012, alternating between sew-ins and crochet braids, human box braids. 

Relaxed my hair in October 2012 only to weave it up a week later and I kept that sew-in in until Jan of this year. Touched up my relaxer and my hair length was at APL. I wore it out in updo styles for a few weeks but i still wasn't comfortable enough with the length to wear it down so I decided I'd protective style again. I knew I wanted to give sew-in's a break and I didn't want braids so wigs it was. I cornrowed my hair and dug up an old remi human hair lace front wig, washed and cut that into a sexy bob cut and it's perfect for me to wear to work but I decided I want another everyday wig to wear outside of work. So the wig shopping began...

In the beginning with me and wigs I was all about lace fronts. I've purchased wigs from Outre, Freetress, Evertress, Beverly Johnson in the past. This time around I found myself against lace fronts because I want absolutely no tension on my edges which the lace wigs sometimes give, even with a wig cap. My edges aren't horrible but they could use some thickening. My human work wig is not bad at all in that area but I decided I'd go for a full wig as my everyday outside of work wig. I chose a wig by Bobbi Boss from my local African owned beauty supply store named "Aruba" for $34.99

I didn't get it in this fabulous color. Mine is in 1B. I'm happy with this wig because it gives me the look of a sew-in without the stress on my hair from the threading to blending my leave out. I forgot how fun it was to just pop on a wig and go. Also how good it is for a hair journey/hair growth regimen to have access to my hair and scalp. Now I'm back to looking at YouTube reviews on wigs and browsing different online wig sellers."Aruba" should hold me down for the rest of winter. I've got my eyes on FreeTress Equal "Ebony" in highlights for the spring. 

My goal is to reach full bra strap or mid-back by fall and I'm counting on wigs to help me get there. 

And that concludes my long contribution to this random wig thoughts thread :)

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 10:10pm
LOL

thanks for the contribution, every bit helps!

lalaLeslie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lalaLeslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 10:58am
It seems like every review I look on youtube and here for half wigs, people always were headbands or do a style where the front is twisted or braided down. No one ever seems to leave their hair out except for the girl on twingoddesses review of Creta Girl. Because I'm natural and not happy w/ my length, I want to buy a half wig, but I'm scared 1 because all the natural looking ones are synthetic so they're not going to last long and 2 because I don't see anyone trying to blend them, so it seems like they're unblendable. Why doesn't bss sell kinky curly hair yet!! (I do plan on making a u part w/ some aliexpress KC but I'm waiting for spring break... I don't have time to do that at school, but I might just have too...)
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by lalaLeslie lalaLeslie wrote:

It seems like every review I look on youtube and here for half wigs, people always were headbands or do a style where the front is twisted or braided down. No one ever seems to leave their hair out except for the girl on twingoddesses review of Creta Girl. Because I'm natural and not happy w/ my length, I want to buy a half wig, but I'm scared 1 because all the natural looking ones are synthetic so they're not going to last long and 2 because I don't see anyone trying to blend them, so it seems like they're unblendable. Why doesn't bss sell kinky curly hair yet!! (I do plan on making a u part w/ some aliexpress KC but I'm waiting for spring break... I don't have time to do that at school, but I might just have too...)
The reason I think a lot of people do not BLEND their hair is because it is hard to get a perfect color match and hard to find the perfect texture to match your hair. Even if you get it to blend at first as the day goes on your real hair textures begins to change and makeS it obvious that it is a different texture then the WIG. I have fun with my WIGS so I plenty of different colors and textures that do not match my hair at all so it all depends on the person GOOD LUCK.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131132133134135 142>
  Share Topic