FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Wig Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 129130131132133 142>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 8:01pm
oh wow!

Looks like Beauty of New York is competing with my favorite wig company.. Samsbeauty.com.. I talked to Jay on Tues? 

Hell, today i received a tracking # on the wigs that "weren't in stock" at the time.. Wow!!! now that's amazing!

Thanks guys!  and remember... BHM is watching.. this is will be great for future customers and keep up the good work!!

Jay is the Bomb of BoN!!Thumbs Up
Sponsored Links

TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

oh wow!

Looks like Beauty of New York is competing with my favorite wig company.. Samsbeauty.com.. I talked to Jay on Tues? 

Hell, today i received a tracking # on the wigs that "weren't in stock" at the time.. Wow!!! now that's amazing!

Thanks guys!  and remember... BHM is watching.. this is will be great for future customers and keep up the good work!!

Jay is the Bomb of BoN!!Thumbs Up
THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE THE RIGHT THING FROM THE BEGINNING YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE HAD TO COME TO BHM TO COMPLAIN AND THEN THEY RESPOND  THAT IS NOT RIGHT BUT I GUESS GOOD LUCK WITH THEM AND FUTURE PURCHASES.

Edited by TOUSHA11 - Jan 17 2013 at 8:38pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 12:17am
LOL

Miss Tousha doesn't play!

and i take it you won't be ordering from BoN any time soon?LOL

You're right on all accounts.  Samsbeauty.com definitely has their customer service together from the beginning.

I did read one review regarding BoN?  Apparently, a customer called them up regarding a situation.  They laughed at her and hung up.  That was a about a year ago?

Apparently, they are realizing the power of the internet, if they want to at least stay in business.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 12:21am
oh,

and the two wigs that i decided to use as a substitute? were on sell at Samsbeauty for only 23.99!  The Stella wig that i was so "attached" to? was about $40.00 at BoN..

This wig is a synthetic, "It's wig - Ann".. it's like the Stella?  but not as boxy..  I like it.. and it might be my staple from here on out.

There's another wig i ordered as a Stella back up.  it's called  It's a Wig Straw set (curl).. very nice. and on sale..

Guess what?  i ordered it on Friday?  i received it Wednesday - with free shipping..

You have to hand to Samsbeauty.com..  great service.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 10:41pm
Whelp!

Looks like "TopWigs.com" isn't all that "top?"  There's a new arrival wig called the Beshe HH Mary HQ (high quality)..

I was going to order online immediately, then decided to call to see if they had the wig in stock..The call was placed on Wednesday morning.  It's friday night/saturday morning, and they haven't even bothered to return my voicemail.

So grateful that i didn't order online, and give my credit card information..Ouch

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 3:43pm
whelp!

looks like TopWigs.com is reading the posts too?  They returned my phone call Friday night or Saturday morning.. not sure.

Either way, i'm good.

i went with Samsbeauty.com and ordered 2 more of the Ann Wigs..for 19.99..

Stella's getting old anyway.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 3:47pm
I went to the Dentists Office while wearing the Ann Wig.

Granted, it's synthetic.  But the moment i received that wig, i immediately doused it in cold water and conditioner to softened it up and relax the style.

If you read the reviews on Samsbeauty.com - (what i like about them? they don't "cherry pick" the reviews that they want posted.) someone said the wig felt like burlap in 2010.

I tried washing with synthetic shampoo.. don't bother. the wig still felt hard.

after using the co-wash?  the wig was soft. 

Thank gawd i had it bobby pinned down, because the hispanic dental assistant kept running her hands through it, and pulling on the curls.  She "really liked how soft" it was, and asked what i used to make the curls "airy and bouncy"..

I think MissSunshine also suggests co-washing upon receiving your new wigs.

it works!

Miss ViVi View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss ViVi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 10:06am
I keep buying hair....I have no business buying...
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 10:09am
Originally posted by Miss ViVi Miss ViVi wrote:

I keep buying hair....I have no business buying...
You and me both I need to slow down I bought about 6 wigs in last 2 weeks

Edited by TOUSHA11 - Jan 22 2013 at 10:09am
Miss ViVi View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss ViVi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 10:17am
It's been 5 for me within these last 2 weeks.  I such a sucker for pretty, pretty hair lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 129130131132133 142>