Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts: Weight Loss Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 202122
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 4:00pm
I have been really good with my eating.
Weight is coming off, but I have to do much better keeping it off .
Did a little exercise this morning. Hoping to do a little more this evening.

Getting through the Holiday weekend should be interesting   
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 1:30pm
Made it through the holiday hopefully not doing too much damage.

Had Pizza and a few glasses of Wine.

That Pizza crust satisfied a craving I was not aware I had .

I can now move on.

CrownedEgo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrownedEgo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2015 at 9:31am
Originally posted by CrownedEgo CrownedEgo wrote:

I'm feeling heavy this week...hmmm I doubt I will get another 4 and 3/4pounds off this week!!

Follow my progress if you want http://crownedego.wordpress.com/dont-say-diet/

Came back to give you my results (over a year later lol - I forgot about this thread Embarrassed)

-14 3/4 loss in 6 weeks ClapClapClap
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2015 at 8:09pm
I am starting the "Magic  Soup" diet tomorrow.   It's the week of Christmas,  but I can't hold out any longer.  Since I have not had Wine for 2 weeks,  I will take advantage of this 'dry' spell.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2015 at 10:21pm
Happy New Years BHM     Thumbs Up  Clap  Cool  Hug
CrownedEgo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrownedEgo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2016 at 4:25am
Happy New Year 🎉🎊
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2016 at 12:19am

What Is The Difference Between A Sweet Potato And A Yam?

yam vs sweet potato main
What’s in a name? When it comes to the yam, a bit of confusion. The truth is what you’ve been calling a yam is most likely a sweet potato. Even more, it’s possible that you’ve never even tasted a yam!

That sweet, orange-colored root vegetable that you love so dearly is actually a sweet potato. Yes, all so-called “yams” are in fact sweet potatoes. Most people think that long, red-skinned sweet potatoes are yams, but they really are just one of many varieties of sweet potatoes. So where did all of the confusion come from? Let’s break down the main differences between yams and sweet potatoes!

Yam-SP Crosscut

A true yam (left) compared to an orange-fleshed sweet potato (right).

Yam vs. Sweet Potato:

A true yam is a starchy edible root of the Dioscorea genus, and is generally imported to America from the Caribbean. It is rough and scaly and very low in beta carotene.

Depending on the variety, sweet potato flesh can vary from white to orange and even purple. The orange-fleshed variety was introduced to the United States several decades ago. In order to distinguish it from the white variety everyone was accustomed to, producers and shippers chose the English form of the African word “nyami” and labeled them “yams.”

Even though the USDA requires that orange-colored sweet potatoes always be labeled “sweet potato,” most people still think of sweet potatoes as yams regardless of their true identity.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Gear Best
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
HairCanada.net
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 202122
  Share Topic