Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts: Weight Loss Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 22>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 4:33pm
Thank You !!
I am a Sushi lover also, so have a piece for me with a little extra Wasabi please

Good Luck with the Sweater

I did not ease out either. No ill effects though. I started taking Probiotics during the last week.
Doing it the correct way would have meant having more Carb in Juice, only to go on a low Carb way of eating.   I also needed to stock up on Meats, and at the current prices, I could not help myself. My freezer is probably stocked for the entire Induction period.

I did not have any weight loss since yesterday so my starting weight on this plan is 162 lbs. I am a scale addict so I will weight daily, not looking for weight loss, but for gain. Will post it weekly.

Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 1:02pm
I am up 1.5 lbs from yesterday. That weight includes everything I ate yesterday, along with 125+ ounces of water. It will eventually be eliminated, but I will have to use some form of bulking agent like Flax and/or Psyllium Husks. Sad, but I already have elimination issues, and decreasing fiber intake from fruits and veggies just compound the problem .
It is going well otherwise. Keeping it simple in the beginning, and adding foods slowly so I can identify foods that are disagreeable for me.

nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 7:20pm
Gotta have wasabi!  It goes straight to my brain lol.  This low carb thing...Ouch...I am hungry.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 9:01pm
I know the feeling , that's what I love about Wasabi.

I have prepared enough Meats to last a week. Don't enjoy being in the kitchen for long periods daily.
Have to say, I am enjoying the taste of butter on my meats. I was missing out all this time doing low fats.
Focusing only on my Carb intake. Today only about 8 NC, but I am satiated.   Hope I am not over doing the Protein and Fats. Next Tuesday's weight check will tell.
Still have not had the opportunity to actually do any exercise, but I have been involved in house cleaning. Hope that burnt a few calories
I have been doing well with water intake. So far 100 ounces today. I am proud of that.

nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 10:28am
Thanks Benni for digging up the Atkins induction thread Clap.  Lots of great recipes to try.  I don't eat beef or pork but can easily sub chicken or turkey for lots of things.  
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 4:50pm
You're Welcome . I went through it really quickly last night.
Like I said, I am keeping these 2 weeks as simple as possible, don't want to introduce muffins, cream, or the like just . Sticking with salads, meats, eggs and butter.

With my addiction to daily weighing especially when eating for weight loss, today's weight shows an additional 1 lb increase. This however does not affect how I continue to eat because I know I will have to consume 3,500 cals to equal 1 lb gain.   I don't even come close to that, so I know what shows on the scale is the retention of the foods, and water I consumed.
Drinking lots of water, but not eliminating accordingly.   My body is adjusting to recently coming off the M.C which was all carbs.
So I will keep on with my current meal plan until my body adjusts.

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 11:31pm
I cut back on the Pork rinds today, and water intake dropped to about 80-85 ounces. Watching protein intake, I was getting a bit carried away because it tasted so good, but I ate until I was satiated.
Have not been sleeping well, and if that was not bad enough, I decided to put Henna in my hair at 10 pm . It will not limit my day tomorrow.

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 4:42pm
Note to self, do not buy anymore Pork Rinds . I cannot seem to have only a few, I tend to eat the entire 6 servings once I open the bag.

Getting filled with just Spinach Salad and a portion of meat.
Keeping up with my water intake
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 6:02pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn68fSYqYQs&list=PLP2U5IQgT2TE-d4cKgq_B0g6Ay59zI9q5&index=65

Ketogenic Diet

Edited by Benni - May 02 2014 at 6:44pm
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 11:17pm
I did not weigh this morning because I had Henna in my hair, and that is a bit heavy.
Continuing to consume what I have been having over the past few days. Water intake remains at 100+ ounces. It is becoming pretty automatic with the 90 degree temps we have had all week.
Hope I don't wake up later with a craving for Pork Rinds. I have 2 bags left, and will prefer not to touch them for a few days.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 22>