Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts: Weight Loss Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 22>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 1:58pm
@nebhnebh, have you read the Master cleanse pdf, or book?

If not here is a link
http://healthandlight.com/mastercleanse.pdf

Sponsored Links

nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 5:50pm
No I have not.  Thanks Smile

The only reading material I have is about ten years old.  I can't remember where I got it from but I printed it out and put the information in a binder.  So funny, I am just now watching Orange is the New Black (Season 1) and saw the episode where the main character and her fiancee were doing the Master Cleanse.  He was reading the book.  If not for that episode I would not have known there was a book LOL
So again, Thanks for the link.

My brain is mush.  Is there a chapter on that...brains turning into mush lol.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by nebhnebh nebhnebh wrote:

No I have not.  Thanks Smile

The only reading material I have is about ten years old.  I can't remember where I got it from but I printed it out and put the information in a binder.  So funny, I am just now watching Orange is the New Black (Season 1) and saw the episode where the main character and her fiancee were doing the Master Cleanse.  He was reading the book.  If not for that episode I would not have known there was a book LOL
So again, Thanks for the link.

My brain is mush.  Is there a chapter on that...brains turning into mush lol.

No, but the said you should gain mental clarity .
Isn't that a shocker!!
Forgot to ask...Do you use the warm salt water flush ??

Just 4 more days

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 12:51am
Monday will be here soon enough, so I am thinking about maintaining my weight after the Cleanse.
First I have to ease out of it...Oranges/Orange juice on the 1st day,
OJ and soup on day-2. Just cannot decide after that, I just want MEAT .
I will go back to low carb-ing. Did Atkins a few years ago, but the weighing and measuring, and putting my meals into the online diary to ensure everything was on point got to me after 6 mths. Too stressful. This time I will do it freestyle, just read labels and monitor carbs.

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 12:18pm
Master Cleanse day 12/15, the end is so close
I am up 0.7 lbs from yesterday. Todays weight 164.6 lbs.
This is why I am not a fan of salt water flushes. I know it's just water weight, and will come off, but knowing that I purposely did this to my body does not make much sense to me. In life I use salt very sparingly, so.......

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 10:48pm
End of day 12
Entertained the thought of ending the Cleanse after today, but I promised myself to do 15 days, and I will !!
Loss of appetite.    Fell short of drinking 1 bottle of Lemonade today, I could not handle another drop .    Hope it does not affect the cleansing effect.
Taste buds are way too sensitive.    Had to put less MSM and Vit-C powder in my water. Lemonade taste too tart...

Day 13 tomorrow !!!!

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:22pm
Day 13 of Master Cleanse.. All I can think about is food. I know I will not be able to dig right in, or probably will not even want to eat it, but it's a pleasure and torture thinking about it .
Today I will shop for the ingredients for Miso Soup. It is flavorful and light, a good way to reintroduce myself to flavors, something other than Lemonade.
I have had cravings or just daydreams of Burgers, Chili Cheese Dogs, BBQ Potato Chips...Things I do not normally eat, but I recognize them for what they are

nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 1:01pm
I did not do the salt water flush.  Didn't know anything about that part.  I have not read the book yet.  I just remembered the lemonade.  I saw the low card thread in TTT.  Sounds like a good idea that I may try as well because I want to lose some weight. 
nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 1:02pm
carb not card lol... do get editing priviledges after so long?
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 3:20pm
Not sure about the restrictions on editing, strange isn't it

Your book should be an easy read, but it's finding the time. Maybe you should leave it in the bathroom

Hope all is well. Just 2 days left.

I will miss the ease of just mixing Lemonade each morning, such a no brainer. Now we will have to be more inventive in coming up with meal plans, more trips to the Supermarket, turning on the stove, washing more dishes .   Thinking about all of this makes me want to stay on this Cleanse

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 22>
  Share Topic