Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts: Weight Loss Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 22>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 12:41pm
Is this it...http://www.mastercleanser.com/forum/
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 1:28pm
I was unable to access that link, try this one.

http://www.mastercleanser.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=11

Hope it's going well
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 1:34pm
Day-9, and I am ready to get off this 'Cleanse' but, I have 6 days left after today.   No weight loss. Still at 8.3 lbs lost.   Getting all the side effects of the 'Cleanse' so I know it's working. Latest is the flu-like symptoms.   It's easy to deal with if you know what to expect.

nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

I was unable to access that link, try this one.

http://www.mastercleanser.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=11

Hope it's going well

Thanks.  It is going...I have not said much because I don't want to whine lol.  Hope you get to feeling better soon.  How long does the flu like symptoms last?
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 11:53pm
Whining is permitted
As for the 'flu' symptoms, I am not sure. I know from readings that it is to be expected, but when I did this Cleanse for 30 days, I did not experience it. It's not bad, just stuffiness. I let you know tomorrow.
I have to brush my teeth often because of the cotton tongue and halitosis due to ketosis

Did the link work ??

Day 10 tomorrow !!!! 2/3 done, 1/3 to go !!!

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 12:01am
Master Cleanse..

http://www.mastercleanser.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 12:56pm
Day 10 of Master Cleanse, still experiencing those symptoms. Today with post-nasal drip. I have to remember this is a 'Cleanse' system wise, so it's now going through my Respiratory System.
I guess my Colon was not as backed up as I thought because there is not much elimination. I am just a bit anal about B.M's
My weight lost to date 9.5 lbs

nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 5:55pm
The link worked, Thank You Very Much.

Woohoo Benni on the weight loss.  I think I may manage at the least 5 lbs when this over...every little bit helps so Beer.  I will weigh myself Sunday or Monday to see exactly how much.
Today I want a tuna melt...
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 9:43pm
Happy that you got through with the link.

Earlier today I toyed with the idea of extending to 20-days, but by this evening I would do just about anything for a Burger . Who knows, tomorrow I may feel like 20-days again !!!

I think this will help when I go off M.C, being able to control cravings, and recognize them for what they are.

Thanks

Edited by Benni - Apr 23 2014 at 9:45pm
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 1:47pm
Day-11. Had a rough night, achy, chills...
Did a Salt water flush this morning. Drinking 32 ounces warm salt water is not easy. Feel like spending the day in bed, but I should do some sort of exercise today. Don't really feel like it though.
Weight remains at 9.5 lbs lost

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 22>