Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts: Weight Loss Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 22>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

How is it going ??
Easter Sunday...Hope you are not surrounded by too much temptation.

Good Luck.

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL !!!!

It is going okay.  Currently I am craving popcorn...missed having my big breakfasts on the weekend Cry.
Fortunately no temptation, not really into most holidays around my house. 

I see you are doing well, still marching on.  I will feel so gratified when I have a few days under my belt.  I bought a cute sweater that is a little bit too small.  If I stick with this I should be able to fit into it lol.  Clothes is how I measure myself more so than weight.

What made you decide to do the Master Cleanse?
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 6:41pm
You will be in that Sweater in no time.

I am doing the Cleanse because I feel that my bowels have been a bit sluggish lately. Sometimes that happens when I have a sudden intake of too much fiber, instead of easing into it. My water intake has also been lacking. I tend to drink way too much Coffee.    Since on the Cleanse, I have managed sneak in a few sips once in a while.

Good Luck, and step away from the popcorn
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 10:20am
I started this Cleanse 1-week ago today, and so far I've lost 8.3 lbs.   I've had fleeting moments of certain foods, but they went away quickly.    Not a person that likes, or does exercise, but owns a room full of exercise equipment .   I have been doing 5-10 minutes of 'something' lately just to keep revved up, nothing strenuous.
Must change my lazy ways when this 'Cleanse' is over.

nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 11:02am
Congrats on the weight loss thus far Benni Clap

I am not really hungry, I just want to eat something...this morning the crave is cheese and onions lol.  I keep telling myself next week, next week. 
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 11:16am
Hi, Is this day-2 or 3 for you ?   You tickle me, I get the cheese cravings, but onions .
I am getting used to not having to prepare meals.   I even found Lemons on sale, and couldn't resist buying. Still have no plans to go beyond 15 days, at least for now.

Good Luck today    

Edited by Benni - Apr 21 2014 at 11:18am
nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 11:38am
Day 2

I would like to do at the least a week out of a month for a while but I don't know if I will do that.  I forgot to mention... do you take magnesium?  I take magnesium bisglycinate, it really helps to keep my bowels regular.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 7:13pm
No on the Mg. Is that a stool softener? For that I take China Slim Tea twice daily. I also do not do the Salt Water Flush either. This first time I did this Cleanse, it did not work well for me, at least the way they said it should.
I will try to find the Mg though. Thanks for the suggestion.

I hope your day went well.

nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 7:57pm
It isn't a stool softner but it keeps things regular.  Well I have a chart that shows you how to take it.  My doctor told me that when my stool becomes loose (i.e. diarrhea) take the previous days suggested amount and not to go any further.  I started taking Mg for other reasons.  Easy going to the bathroom was just something I noticed.  Well before prescribing it, my naturopath doc asked if when I went to the bathroom were there any little balls lol.
I commend you for doing so well on this cleanse.  The low stomach grumbles are starting to get to me.

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 8:52pm
Thanks. Maybe I'll try Mg Citrate. Cravings are coming back .

Are you a member of the Master Cleanse forum ?

nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 11:35am
No, I did not know that there is a Master Cleanse forum.  Will you share the link please. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 22>
  Share Topic