Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts: Weight Loss Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 22>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 1:58pm
Why is it so d*mn difficult for my to get off my overweight bum, and do some form of exercise

Edited by Benni - Mar 31 2014 at 2:01pm
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:10pm
A 3oz Pork Chop, or 4oz Chicken Breast is better to 'snack' on calorie-wise, than Nuts and Cheese . It is certainly more filling
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 8:44pm
So giving up meats for Lent, and hoping to lose weight with fruits and veggies, cheese and nuts has not been working out well for me.
I did not have a clear 'diet' plan.
Too many carbs. Protein powder in my juice makes me want to drink too much of it because it's just too tasty
Having 1 oz of cheese or nuts..Too much of a tease. I will not have these items in my home for a very, very long time.
My weight loss diets must be more clear-cut, Right now my food options are not well balanced at mealtime with the adequate servings of Carbs-Fat-Protein.

Edited by Benni - Apr 03 2014 at 8:48pm
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 4:34pm
Looking forward to Master Cleanse. Gathering Lemons
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 10:54am
Well I finally made it to the health food store and got 2 boxes of Vital Gluten, nutritional yeast and made the vegan fried chicken I was talking about on the previous page. Well I seasoned the hell out of that wheat flour until it ended up tasting like popeye's chicken! I wet the gluten flour with chicken bouillon cubes in water, used liquid smoke, paprika, cayanne, onion powder, garlic powder , cumin, black pepper, soy sauce etc. I boiled the "chicken" nuggets in water with liquid smoke and soy sauce for about 20 minutes. Then I took it out and fried it with an egg dredge and New Orleans fish fry flour. The flavor of this "chicken" actually surprised me! I have a big bowl of it .

The pieces of "chicken" that crumbled at the bottom of the first boil pot were turned into mock ground beef, and browned in bbq sauce, diced onions and bell peppers to make a pot of chili with beans. So I have a HUGE pot of chili and a huge pot of fried chicken all with fake meat made out of vital gluten!

I am actually AMAZED at how much they taste like meat sort of when seasoned properly! I think I can be vegetarian for a spell with mock meat that tastes this good!

PS I think I will toss my chicken nuggets in bbq sauce and hot sauce to make them hot buffalo chicken nugget/wings. Then I will serve them with some blue cheese dip on the side. For the big bowl of chili, I will get some sour cream and melt some shredded cheese  to sprinkle on top! So I will have delicious chili and buffalo chicken nuggets for the next  week or 2  to warm my  tummy... unless I put some in the freezer for later! Thumbs Up I know it is not vegan bc of the egg, sour cream, cheese. But it is vegetarian!

Edited by LadyAradia - Apr 14 2014 at 11:27am
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 12:40pm
Started Master Cleanse this morning 4/14/14. Feeling really good, except I miss Coffee .
I will like to lose a few lbs, but this Cleanse is primarily to clean my Colon. Which when I think of it is the same thing, because it has been sluggish for a few months .
Hope the 'hungries' doesn't overwhelm me later because I really want to sustain this for at least 10 days.

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 12:45pm
Lady A, your 'Chicken' sounds delicious, but I may have to make a point of not reading your posts in this section while on this Cleanse, because I may just lose control .

LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 6:05pm
for lunch I took some of the mock ground beef that was browned in bbq sauce, onions, garlic and bell peppers. I put it on some buns with some cheese and ketchup under the broiler to make a mock sloppy joe/bbq beef sandwich. It was actually pretty decent too!
So this fake meat thing can actually work if you're a good cook!
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 6:47pm
Cheated a little mid afternoon . Had what I perceived to be hunger pangs and had a little bit of 1/2 Caff Coffee (black), it did the job of satisfying whatever that was.

Water and ACV is working well also
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 11:04pm
Well I can safely say I made it through Day-1 without cracking, except for the Coffee glitch.
Drank 100 ounces water. Too many trips to the restroom though .

Looking forward to tomorrow
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 22>