Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts: Weight Loss Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 22>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 3:22pm
Have not lost an ounce since weighing last week. On the brighter side, I did not gain an ounce either

Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 10:58pm
Looking forward to eating again on Wednesday. My first meal will be a HUGE Veggie Stir Fry.

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 10:27pm
Made my pot of Hot & Sour Soup. It tasted sooooo good. I had to talk myself out of having a second helping. There is enough for a few days , and will only get better with time.   Something to look forward to tomorrow

Menu plans for the next few days...Stir Fry Veggies, and Brown Rice Sushi !!!
Got all my Sushi making stuff today, including lots of Wasabi

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 6:37pm
Made my Stir Fry Vegetables. Kept it lite, not too much of the sauces. It was sooooo good, and one bowl was really filling.
This was early dinner.    Had a bowl of Hot & Sour soup for breakfast.   Good to be in the kitchen cooking again
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 2:40pm
Oh WOW !!!   My Stir Fry Veggies kept my satiated all night. Was not tempted to have that 9 p.m snack    

Delicious, Satisfying and Healthy too
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 10:28pm
Still having my Juices. Made too much Soup, and Veggie Stir Fry. After a few days of it, I am ready for a change. Don't like wasting, so I must finish it all before moving on.
Still taste good though

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 10:37pm
Did a lot of housecleaning today. Hope I burned enough calories to matter
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 11:22pm
error

Edited by Benni - Mar 25 2014 at 11:25pm
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 12:34am
Drinking more juice than having solids. Considering a brief 'Master Cleanse' 5-7 days
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 5:12am
I am going to walmart and my markets to look for vital gluten and  nutritional yeast and some cans of Jackfruit to try to make me some vegan chicken to help curb hunger  while trying to lose weight LOL

From all these videos, I've surmised to add peanut butter for protein, soy sauce, oil,liquid smoke and chicken bullion to the water you boil your gluten in.
If you add JACKFRUIT in a can from the Asian aisle, it actually replicates chicken and pulled pork texture!

Ideally , I can find & mix ALL of the above to make  the BOMB vegan  chicken ! 

on a side note, did you know the Chinese are actually selling FAkE EGGS?

Edited by LadyAradia - Mar 30 2014 at 10:27am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 22>