Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts: Weight Loss Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 22>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 11:36pm
Ending day 13
From here on I can literally count down the hours .
Trying to remember what it was like doing this for 30 days, and wanting to go further !!!. I guess I was doing it for weight loss then, now it's for the cleansing effect, with the weight loss being a huge bonus.

Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 11:57am
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Ending day 13
From here on I can literally count down the hours .
Trying to remember what it was like doing this for 30 days, and wanting to go further !!!. I guess I was doing it for weight loss then, now it's for the cleansing effect, with the weight loss being a huge bonus.

YESSSSSSSSSSS GURLLLLLLL....
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 12:32pm
Thanks for the support suga51
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 1:42pm
Day 14/15

I am a Coffee Addict . I have been thinking over the past several days....Some days I have such strong cravings, every food commercial, reading about food had me very uncomfortable. Then there are the few days where I 'cheated' with a few sips of Coffee, nothing bothers me. I can go on YT checking out recipes, the smell of foods, and I am unaffected.      Coffee 'calms the beast within me'.
Wonder if Green Tea will have the same effect ??

Anyway, M.C is almost over, and as of today I don't have the urge to sit down to a dish of anything

nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 2:02pm
I too was surprised at my ability to talk or read about food without effect.  Meal planning sounds awesome.  I am just waiting till I can make some stuffed peppers.
Aha now I know how to edit my posts....

Edited by nebhnebh - Apr 27 2014 at 5:34pm
nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 8:25pm
I saved a list of carbs...what else is left to eat LOL, my meal planning is starting early.  I am on the last of my lemons.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 11:34pm
We did it....Yeeeeaaaaaaah

Glad you figured out the editing.

I decided to Juice fruit & Veggies for a while only because I need to use some to the fruits I froze. Then on to low Carb-ing. Don't strictly want to follow Atkins, too many restrictions and counting.
I want to see how winging it goes first.   I am a wee bit dependent on my food scale though.
Being able to post freely helps, so I'll be here.

How is the sweater fitting ?? Hope it all worked out as expected

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 3:45pm
Last few hours of M.C. Luckily found Pork Chops and Chicken at a huge discount, so I stocked up.   This helped me to decide what eating plan I will start tomorrow, also I am juiced out .

Although I got totally bored with M.C toward the end, I am appreciative that it has helped to get me started being more health conscious again.
My size 12 jeans fit loose today. So, all the 10's and 8's in the closet, will be out again.

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 10:37pm
Been on YT viewing 'Atkins' recipes. Don't want to be caught in a rut preparing the same old thing.
Still need to get Cheese and Butter. Have not had Butter in my home for years
Must remember to exercise

Edited by Benni - Apr 28 2014 at 10:38pm
nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 1:15pm
I have not tried on the sweater yet but I will soon.  I did not come off this cleanse right... eating sushi lol.
Again CONGRATS on your weight loss Clap.  Can't wait to get back into my jeans.   
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 22>
  Share Topic