Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20622063206420652066 2204>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 8:24pm
I take it back. me and this kinky straight are gonna be just fine.
after I put a flat iron to it it looks and feels perfect.

now to decide if I want to let some girl up at school do my install or go home to a salon. decisions decisions
Sponsored Links

miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 7:37am

So decided to chat with a CV from Ali express. when i clicked the chat box there was two that popped up. I thought they worked for the same company because i clicked the chat button on that stores page.

Then after all was said and done i saw that the person i was chatting with was from another store. WTH. i don't understand.
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 9:26am
24 inches is calling me. but I have no clue where I can get a reasonably priced bundle in a reasonable amount of time.
I told myself we were doing natural lengths this time around. I'm not about that life though. I must admit. Man what I gonna do.
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 11:57am
It's been long time since I've done any type of install on myself. I'm so excited lol. About to install a half wig, yeah old school. I actually like them better than u parts. I'm doing it like Ms. Chanda.

purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 8:18pm
DearBHM experts,

How do I achieve this?  Bobraz bantu knot? I have tried braid out on regular kinky straight and it has been  a thumbs down.  Please advise. 

LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by miamiu miamiu wrote:

So decided to chat with a CV from Ali express. when i clicked the chat box there was two that popped up. I thought they worked for the same company because i clicked the chat button on that stores page.

Then after all was said and done i saw that the person i was chatting with was from another store. WTH. i don't understand.
Girl they have multiple "stores" in their factory. They are mainly family businesses and different family members have their own "stores" office in the same factory.
izzymac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote izzymac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 9:38am
Pet peeve as of lately: "I have  two 26" bundles, one and a half bundles of 24" and I think there's some 20" wefts at the top. Oh, and I used a 12" lace closure". That enormous gap between the wefts and closures just makes me Dead. Heaven forbid it's curly hair... looking like a poodle with a bad groom job at Petsmart. 
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

DearBHM experts,

How do I achieve this?  Bobraz bantu knot? I have tried braid out on regular kinky straight and it has been  a thumbs down.  Please advise. 

3/4in Curling wand? Or Twist N Curl (Roller set)
GoldieLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoldieLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

DearBHM experts,

3/4in Curling wand? Or Twist N Curl (Roller set)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Bobraz, lottabody wrap lotion, and some flexi rods.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 5:43pm
I Went natural 2 years ago . I need a perm !!Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20622063206420652066 2204>