Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20462047204820492050 2216>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 3:10pm
I've had this Kevin CLY installed for 7 weeks and its a mess. He's slipping. This is my second go around with this hair and its a dry, fuzzy, frizzy ass mess.

My birthday is Thursday
Sponsored Links

Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 3:42pm
Is it breaking a lot? Maybe try a protein treatment & follow that with a good deep condition.
Hopefully that will make it act right, so you can enjoy your bday.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

Is it breaking a lot? Maybe try a protein treatment & follow that with a good deep condition.

I had it installed for about 12 weeks and stashed for the summer so I did a 2 step and conditioned and dc'd. It was frizzy out of the salon. My curls fell before I got home this hair is done
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

[QUOTE=Kami612] Is it breaking a lot? Maybe try a protein treatment & follow that with a good deep condition.

I had it installed for about 12 weeks and stashed for the summer so I did a 2 step and conditioned and dc'd. It was frizzy out of the salon. My curls fell before I got home this hair is done. Now it's shedding and tangling
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 5:58pm
Damn Kev.
His misses are starting to pile up now.
Its starting to sound like hes over processing the hair.
lumii18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lumii18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 6:04pm
any one ever ordered straight hair from queens?
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 8:37pm

So, I had Impressive- Hair's chinese yaki straight hair installed today  (Monique you are the best!!!)

it was very easy to blend with my natural hair...it has a nice amount of texture to it.   It holds curls very well, and I so far have no tangles, and no shedding..(I did use EP's weft sealant) The hair is not shiny at all, and looks like nice healthy relaxed hair.

Altho I love KS, it's nice not having to deal with any poofiness.   I will come back with an update after a month or so of wear.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 9:37pm
I really want to try a subtle purple ombrea
beana3 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote beana3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 5:45pm
Waiting 6 weeks for hair seems to be the new "normal". I'm going to need a company to have quality hair in stock and ready to ship within days because these wait times aren't cute to me.

Natural_Tee14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natural_Tee14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 5:50pm
WEAVE FREE!

Until mid december.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20462047204820492050 2216>