Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 230723082309
Hair ViVi

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2018 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

miss yall!  Hey Indie pooh!
Heart
Sponsored Links

4BFabulousity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2019 at 10:45am
Thoughts:
-I haven't had a weave in quite some time and it's actually quite liberating.
-Maybe I'll get one later this year. *shrugs*
-If so it won't be a super long weave and I'll get bangs.
-I love Chinese bangs.
natalie2u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote natalie2u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2019 at 8:14pm
just got slayed by Rasheeda at Redz beauty and braids in Vallejo!!     FINALLY found a Bay Area stylist that I LOVE!!
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2019 at 3:46pm
@tamela10289

I lucked up on this one! I Found him through a social media platform and then I went over to youtube and started watching all of his hair videos - I noticed his videos didn't have a lot of views so I sent an email to him asking him question after question. all the hair 101 questions we ask but after finding out Bdogg outsources his closures to China to make (which they tangle like hell-I think China is doing a dupe and swat on Bdogg) I now ask if the vendor makes their own closures in-house because if I want a Chinese closure I can order from my Chinese vendor...after he answered all my questions I ordered 3 bundles and a closure to make a personal wig for myself.(It was a risk!) ..wore it for a few months & loved it (ordered this hair September 2018 for a cruise & she's still going strong! & colored her twice) I ordered another "small sample order" ..Think I ordered a closure, frontal and his Kinky curly hair pattern...compared his hair to the vendors I already purchase from Bdogg, Josh and a Chinese vendor ...In the end I have switched all of my business over to him except the Natural Curly hair that Bdogg sells (Cant find anyone who sells Natural Curly) I just got lucky! his prices match Chinese Vendor prices but his quality surpasses Bdogg and Josh...When I opened my physical store Bdogg was all I had but I found out quickly all Indians don't have good hair and if you think about it and look at them they shyt be looking frizzy and a damn mess!! So It really was a struggle some liked my hair some trashed it...Josh is just to expensive (I'm wearing my Cambodian Josh wig as I type had her for 2yrs) - but this Vendor's hair is gorgeous, the shine, bounce and the way it holds a curl I have no complaints! my only issue so far with him is his turn around time and  weft construction on his 613- I had to send him pictures of Josh's 613 weft construction so he could see my standards (but his price/quality will still have me ordering his 613 over Josh's...

I have been asked to share him and before I receive anymore inboxes I am not sharing his info but I will sale anybody that is interested his hair at the cost I pay for it no up-charge what so ever because I feel like we are familia and we all use to share back in the day. I'm not here to promote my store and have not/will not ever name it... I just come to vent and see whats what ....& if you are wondering how will you know it's with no upcharge when I give you the price you will automatically know there is no upcharge! You just need to cover your shipping..   

Edited by pepsi25 - Feb 21 2019 at 3:48pm
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2019 at 8:32pm
Has anyone ordered a custom wig from EP? They have always made custom and ready to wear wigs, but they are now advertising their custom made, frontal wigs and the prices seem reasonable considering that it is made to order and their hair alone costs around 1k for 8oz.
Beweavethis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beweavethis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2019 at 5:22pm
Has anyone ordered from indianhairs.com in recent years ?
Hair ViVi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 230723082309
  Share Topic