FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23052306230723082309>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2018 at 4:38pm
I install a few tracks of old hair . My scalp itch like madness due to the beards . I notice a bottle of Witch hazel in my medicine cabinet . I applied a small amount with a Qtip to my scalp . Works like a charm .
I never imagine using WH on my scalp . My new everything tonic lol . 

Hey everyone . Hug
Sponsored Links

marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2018 at 5:42pm
Cut down the beards before next install .😊
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2018 at 6:46pm
Hey marie ^^^ Lady I found some Bliss tracks from back in the day . I refuse to cut a strand of that crazy expensive hair .  Really shock . I never purchase BT with long beards . Think I will use the hair for a bun style attachment . Thank you for your suggestion .Hug

marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2018 at 12:39pm
Ive noticed that the Indians leave longer fold over beards in their hair wefting process. Iunderstand how it can drive a person nuts. Beards will either itch your scalp if you wear weaves or depending how long they are,they can get tangly at the base of the track if not trimmed down.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2018 at 4:41pm
I can't copy my recent email . Hair Addict running a good back to School sale . I never purchase , but we have numerous topics on the vendor with reviews . HTH 

Edited by india100 - Aug 06 2018 at 4:42pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2018 at 10:39pm
Anyone purchase from Yummy in 2018 ? Vendor doing a big back to School sale .The curly pictures look nice . Thinking about testing a few bundles after I research our old topics . 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2018 at 2:31pm
Looking for a long hair  Mannequin . TIA
natalie2u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natalie2u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2018 at 7:25pm
I wish I could find someone in The Bay Area that does a mean install...I'm  ready to play with my weave stash!!
Teesweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2018 at 8:05am
Hi India,

I found my long hair mannequin from my local BSS. While browsing the store, I just so happen to see a row of used mannequin heads on display next to the new styrofoam heads. I found a nice 1 that wasn't beat-up with sticky residue. I purchased it (dirt cheap for the quality), took it home, bleach washed it and wah-lah, good as new.
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2018 at 8:53am
Well I finally found a vendor in Vietnam, who sales Cambodian and Vietnamese hair...Prices are on Point! Hair is flawless!!! Holds a beautiful curl~ for my sample order I ordered three 18" natural wave (Double Drawn) with a 7 x 4 closure, one bundle of Cambodian (to compare against Josh), one curly bundle and one kinky curly bundle (the curly and Kinky are steam processed) ...I made a unit with the 18" and closure.  First lets just say I had to move like my a@! was on fire when I was lifting the hair~ Used 30 developer w/ BW2 - Hair started turning immediately ~ I couldn't apply it fast enough and only left it on for about 30mins! then I threw some Auburn (Loreal brand) on it and I LOVE THE color and how well everything colored! Seriously the last time I had hair this pretty was when I ordered from SUMI before we took her out of business LOL I get so many compliments on this damn hair! Since I was satisfied with the sample order I placed a larger order for my store 3 Kilos of Single Drawn hair (I was scared that the single hair would be less than the Double Drawn but HUNNI I was not disappointed those damn ends are clean and manicured and not thin at all!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23052306230723082309>
  Share Topic