FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23042305230623072308>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
4BFabulousity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2018 at 6:32am
My weave has been in for a little over a month and it is still holding up well. I plan on keeping it in for the rest of this month. After that I will be washing and deep conditioning and then doing some two strand twists on myself. I will be taking a break from weaves.
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2018 at 11:23am
 What if she had a Weave ? LOL maybe in part 2 .Heart

Edited by india100 - Mar 03 2018 at 11:25am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2018 at 10:28am
I got my weave cut out, but instead of doing two strand twists on myself I got box braids. I really didn't feel like doing my hair myself. They came out really nice and I have my style for the rest of the spring.

Edited by 4BFabulousity - Mar 09 2018 at 10:28am
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2018 at 9:23am
Wow .  

'I'm over feeling captive to a wig!' Tamar Braxton shaves her head on Instagram as she is 'finally free' from 'weaves having power over us'

PUBLISHED: 20:02 EDT, 15 March 2018 UPDATED: 01:06 EDT, 16 March 2018

s

She filed for divorce in October after nine years of marriage.

And Tamar Braxton was ready to lighten her load even more as she shaved her head in an Instagram video posted on Thursday.

The 40-year-old reality star debuted her new buzz cut in a pic with the caption: 'I'm over feeling captive to a wig, weave, people, people’s comments & opinions!'

Clean cut:&nbsp;Tamar Braxton, 40, shaved her head in an Instagram video posted on Thursday
+6

Clean cut: Tamar Braxton, 40, shaved her head in an Instagram video posted on Thursday

'Hell...even my OWN feelings!,' she continued. 

'WE can choose to stop these things from having the power and victory over us!! And for me, that starts TODAY,' the star of Tamar.

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2018 at 10:41am
bhm has made buying hair really hard, Idk what I want half the time, straight, curly, wavy, kinky straight, coarse yaki, light yaki Ouch
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2018 at 1:56pm
Idk how women do those weave ponytails with a bunch of bobby pins, I had to snatched mine off of my head in the middle of the night. 🤦🏾‍♀️ I will be sticking to my wig.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2018 at 8:45am
Thoughts:
-My braids are almost two months old and they still look okay.
-I don't intend on getting another sew in anytime soon.
-I'm really glad I took all that biotin while I had my sew in installed though. I got a ton of new growth.
-I can't wait to hit MBL.
-I'm almost out of biotin. I need to get some more.
-If I do get another sew in I'm going to use Outre remi.
-It is worth it to spend a good amount of money on weave.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2018 at 8:16pm
Hmmm. Young black woman open shop out of  her car. Now she can claim millionaire status.  Think im going to research her hair. 

The Vanity Box - body bang

Body Bang allows you to flirt with bangs without committing to snipping! The 100% human hair clip-in bang can be dyed, cut and heat styled to create any look and blend with any hair texture. The long tapered sides also add a natural flair and make blending easy.

To learn more about these products and discounts, go to www.thevanityboxhair.com.

Edited by india100 - Apr 29 2018 at 8:20pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2018 at 10:04pm
I thought his weave blew my old mind .   Too much going on . Cry

EJ Johnson Is Out Here Living His Best Life In LA, D-Prints & All!

Edited by india100 - May 30 2018 at 10:05pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2018 at 5:13am
Thoughts:
-It felt really good to wash and deep condition my hair.
-I got some new braids installed in a mixture of 1B, 27 and 33.
-I hope they last the whole summer.
-I can't wait to get back on biotin.
-I don't think I will be getting another sew in for a while.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23042305230623072308>
  Share Topic