FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 229522962297
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2017 at 10:51am
I am rocking my straight hair that I purchased from Lucky Hairs. Thinking about purchasing some curly hair from Hair68. I am so ready to switch it up and go curly for the summer! Color, I want color!
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2017 at 8:58pm
I am convinced those Yt natural videos , 
Just like talking
Being on camera for 48 minutes
Like trying every new product out

I get tired watching them do all of those steps

I have the time and still dont have that kind of time for hair

keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2017 at 10:22am
Originally posted by Lightangel Lightangel wrote:

Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Originally posted by Lightangel Lightangel wrote:

I'm tired of trying to deal with my natural 4b/4c hair that insists to remain in APL for the last year.
Kinky curly weave we I go again, before a give up and apply a texturizer.

Naturals on YT make it look so easy... I pre-poo, wash, DC, apply leave ins, seal with oil and air dry weekly. Every other day between washes I do oil scalp massages, moisturize and seal the hair before making chunky twists to sleep on a satin bonnet and satin pillowcase.

Still no visible progress Angry

You may be manipulating your hair too much. All those YT gurus be selling naturals pipe dreams. Back in the day, no one natural did all that pre-proo unicorn hair crap. You washed, dried and greased your scalp. Was your hair healthy as a child? Did you do all that mess those youtube naturals are now telling you to do? I doubt it sis. 

You are absolutely right!My hair was growing like weed when I was younger, I had a jherry curl at that time. Washed, applied SCurl no drip and world of curls gel. SIMPLE, NO FUSS.
I cannot find one hairstylist here in the UK to give a jherry curl... getting my weave installed and will apply Scurl no drip to moisturize the braids under the weave. Low manipulation until the end of the year should help me retain some length.

Funny you said that. The only thing I put on my hair is curl activator moisturizer and jbco. Sis don't waste money on these $30 curl cremes that can do the same. keep taking vitamins and drinking water. You'll be fine. 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2017 at 11:32am
I found the perfect product for my leave out a few years ago watching the Oprah show . 

Works great without breakage in my case . Your hair will revert back to Natural . 

keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2017 at 12:25pm
Does Hicks leave a white residue? I need a good edge control that doesn't leave my edges caked up. 
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2017 at 5:41pm
Never tried hicks, they all seem to melt and leave me a greasy mess. Im over edge control. 

Im so tired of these crunch curls these curls be wearing. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 229522962297
  Share Topic