Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 22032204220522062207 2223>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 11:43am
Waiting on my package. Happy dance .
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 8:31pm
God is testing me . Indian people continue to move in my circle . I need to hide my garden clippers .
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 4:58pm
Thinking about what I should do to my hair for the first half of fall. Thinking about some yaki but not sure
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 9:41am
Im hoping lighting strikes twice with this kinky curly I'm ordering...😕
atlprincess09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atlprincess09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 7:32pm
so excited for fall hair! Smile i need something with auburn.....
mskalyn_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mskalyn_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 1:34am
PeaceBunny I agree!
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 8:27am
I did a bleach bath on this hair and my stylist said it felt like totally different hair and so much better
I forgot to comb one bundle before starting though lol that was a mess I had to detangle between the bleach and ammonia with conditioner

It was virgin indian hair,

I'm glad I took the plunge to try to do the bleach bath! It was totally worth it
HaitianBeauty_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianBeauty_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 8:53am
I think I am going to take a break from weave and rock my loc extensions a little longer because I am starting to fall in love with them since I did them with human hair this time. But I think when I come back I want to do looser textures. Instead of big wild kinky curly, I'm thinking of a loose curly or just curly hair. I am not sure how I want to install it though. Idk what would last longer with the ability of versatility. Should I do a closure wig and sew it down? Or should I sew down the closure and sew down the u-part? I am also afraid of blending my natural edges with the looser textured hair. I am also debating whether I should get a lace closure or a silk top which I've never worked with before. Decisions, decisions...
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 1:10pm
When faced with senseless drama, spiteful criticism or misguided opinions walking away is the best way to defend yourself. To respond with anger is an endorsement of their attitude. -
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 1:22pm
Researching clip ins ..... Has anyone ordered from Owigs? They have a really nice looking coarse yaki textured clip in set that is double wetted.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 22032204220522062207 2223>
  Share Topic