Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21982199220022012202 2204>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 7:16am

Originally posted by buylacewigs buylacewigs wrote:

hi girls ,if you want to buy some great wigs i think it is a great place to    http://www.buylacewigs.com    its a wonderful place to buy wigs which you want 

how about u start buying for advertisement on the site before advertisingSleepy

Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 1:21pm
I am so tired of spamming ^^^ I block and the fools manage to message me . Please monitor the site again Admin . TIA
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 3:11pm
I am so pissed off!! I did a wig for a client about a week and a half ago, she installs it then contacts me today saying she needed another wig. So she goes on to saying the hair is horrible and she doesn't know what happened because she purchased the same hair a year ago and its still good. Then she dry accuses me of switching the hair because its acting up. Then asked for a discount. She also said she contacted the seller and they told her to send it back but she said she's not going to do that. So the company acknowledged that their hair is crap IMO. So after thinking about it I texted her back (so I could have record of the convo) saying I don't appreciate being accused of stealing and that I did not want to do busniess with her in the future. So she responds saying she didn't accuse me, then in another message says the seller didn't take it that way and its sad because she was telling people how good of a job I did and recommended me but then goes on to say but I will be sharing my experience. But thats not a threat. I let her know that I will be saving her messages.

I did my job, I did it on time and she was satisfied. I personally think she just wanted another wig and didn't have the money. I don't appreciate being accused of stealing then you dry threaten me. Because her experience was nothing but great up until this point.

Rant over.
RuqiahCachet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RuqiahCachet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:09pm
Hey Ladies :) 
Thought I'd Just Look Out For The Cook Out On This Awesome Deal I Just Scored. 
I Recently Purchased Some 100% Virgin Hair From This New Website. I Was Kinda Skeptical At First As We All Should Be. ( The Hair Vendors Do Be Disappointing At Times) But ... This Time I Was Actually Impressed And In Love Heart . I Ordered 6 Bundles [ 3 Brazilian Ocean Wave 20,22,24] [ 3 Malaysian Deep Wave 20,22,24] . The Hair Was Amazing Soft, Durable, Versatile, And Low Shedding. The Grade Is 6A And Yes It Can Be Dyed And Straightened And The Whole 9INE YARDS Wink. Now What Really Put The Icing On The Cake Was The PRICE Thumbs Up $255 < Malaysian & $225< Brazilian Yes Yes Yes !!! & The Quality Was Well Worth It :) So I Say Check It Out & See For Yourself I Personally Think They Are Better Than AliExpress All The Disappointments I Did Have With Them Thumbs Down
I Am Not An Advertiser I Just Love Deals & Being A Smart Shopper Is The Way To Be I Tried To Post A Pic From My Laptop Its Trippin Or I Just Dont Know How To Do It. But Hey Check Them Out Wink

http://www.secretpassionhair.com - http://www.secretpassionhair.com

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by miiszjanae miiszjanae wrote:

I am so pissed off!! I did a wig for a client about a week and a half ago, she installs it then contacts me today saying she needed another wig. So she goes on to saying the hair is horrible and she doesn't know what happened because she purchased the same hair a year ago and its still good. Then she dry accuses me of switching the hair because its acting up. Then asked for a discount. She also said she contacted the seller and they told her to send it back but she said she's not going to do that. So the company acknowledged that their hair is crap IMO. So after thinking about it I texted her back (so I could have record of the convo) saying I don't appreciate being accused of stealing and that I did not want to do busniess with her in the future. So she responds saying she didn't accuse me, then in another message says the seller didn't take it that way and its sad because she was telling people how good of a job I did and recommended me but then goes on to say but I will be sharing my experience. But thats not a threat. I let her know that I will be saving her messages.

I did my job, I did it on time and she was satisfied. I personally think she just wanted another wig and didn't have the money. I don't appreciate being accused of stealing then you dry threaten me. Because her experience was nothing but great up until this point.

Rant over.

So are u taking new customers now?
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 7:05pm
^^ Yes I am. 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 11:08am
A few members purchase bad hair and ask for the same price plus other fees . One day you are going to rip the wrong person off . SMH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 11:29am
Originally posted by miiszjanae miiszjanae wrote:

^^ Yes I am. 
y I just saw this....
grrrrrrr BHMAngry
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 8:47pm
This closure looks decent straight out the package, but only time will tell.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 11:14pm
I will have Indian families on both sides of my home . Why do the old white folks have to move ? I saw her long wavy black hair yesterday . The lord is testing me .
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21982199220022012202 2204>
  Share Topic