Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21972198219922002201 2220>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 1:39pm
So the Gorilla snot has the best hold.... Not super slicked down but a lot better than the other edge control products ......I have been taking 10,000 mcg's of Biotin for the last 4 months and I have a lot of growth and thickness around my edges so maybe that's why it's not laying as flat as before .
Sponsored Links

whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 1:58pm
I have a wedding in Texas next week and want to try a shorter length but don't want to cut any of my stash... Thinking of trying some free tress synthetic hair... Just for the week... How bad cld it be?
yayatheprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by whitrhymes whitrhymes wrote:

I have a wedding in Texas next week and want to try a shorter length but don't want to cut any of my stash... Thinking of trying some free tress synthetic hair... Just for the week... How bad cld it be?
i've been debating on buying some bss hair to practice cutting a bob but i'm scared too lol
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 4:53pm
This will probably be my only hair purchase for the year and it's turning out to be more stressful than I thought.
I can't waste my coins so hopefully I will make the right choice.
Gumdrop92 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumdrop92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 11:17pm
I need some temporary aliexpress curls for the next few months. Too hot for the straighter textures
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 7:04pm
my friend is on her way to india...she better hook me up with some very coarse curly hair!!!!!!LOLStern Smile
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 10:23pm
I need to buy some more stuff to dye this hair with. Then I can get on with making this wig
peacebunny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote peacebunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 10:01am
You know even with all the bad hair reviews floating around, I still love BHM. Maybe the posts aren't as frequent as they used to be or the PICS so glorious but I have learned a lot. I pick better stylists because of this site, I made horrendous hair mistakes and recouped because of the lesson onto better hair and sometimes cheap hair for a particular style. I've lost money and spent money well but I've gained tons of experience so thanks BHM for that. Crap shoot hair and all, I'm glad it exists.
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 8:38pm
Ending my BHM hiatus. SmilePartyCool
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 7:16am

Originally posted by buylacewigs buylacewigs wrote:

hi girls ,if you want to buy some great wigs i think it is a great place to    http://www.buylacewigs.com    its a wonderful place to buy wigs which you want 

how about u start buying for advertisement on the site before advertisingSleepy

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21972198219922002201 2220>
  Share Topic