BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21902191219221932194 2203>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JNfromNYC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JNfromNYC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 2:59pm
Hey I hope I'm asking this question to the right forum. I just realized you can't ask a random question or create a new one (damn rules & regulations...).

So I've been wearing the Bohyme hair which has been great for my natural texture. Only problem is if anyone recalls their tragic issues some months back, I decided to wear the hair straight to make it last longer. Only problem is I had to also blow dry the hair I left out as well. So last time I took the hair out I had ALL this new growth; the back of my hair is arm pit length, The middle is like shoulder length but the leave out saw MAJOR damage. So I want to give it a break and get a closure. So far I'm teetering between the ONYC and that Heat Free brand but I have questions & hopefully someone knows...

1) Is it possible to still access my hair underneath so I can oil my scalp & attempt to nurse that section back to health?

2) Is there any way to "kinkify" ( I know not a word) the roots? My texture is I guess 3C/4A and I do not want a looser curl pattern

And I guess lastly if there are any tips or things I should keep an eye out for. This will be my first time installing one & I've watched tons of videos & I think I have the hang of it, but any additional assistance is appreciated!

Sponsored Links

Topaz Moreno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Topaz Moreno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by JNfromNYC JNfromNYC wrote:

Hey I hope I'm asking this question to the right forum. I just realized you can't ask a random question or create a new one (damn rules & regulations...).

So I've been wearing the Bohyme hair which has been great for my natural texture. Only problem is if anyone recalls their tragic issues some months back, I decided to wear the hair straight to make it last longer. Only problem is I had to also blow dry the hair I left out as well. So last time I took the hair out I had ALL this new growth; the back of my hair is arm pit length, The middle is like shoulder length but the leave out saw MAJOR damage. So I want to give it a break and get a closure. So far I'm teetering between the ONYC and that Heat Free brand but I have questions & hopefully someone knows...

1) Is it possible to still access my hair underneath so I can oil my scalp & attempt to nurse that section back to health?

2) Is there any way to "kinkify" ( I know not a word) the roots? My texture is I guess 3C/4A and I do not want a looser curl pattern

And I guess lastly if there are any tips or things I should keep an eye out for. This will be my first time installing one & I've watched tons of videos & I think I have the hang of it, but any additional assistance is appreciated!

I love love ONYC closures. I have had 3 and they are fabulous! they hold up very well
__rachael View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __rachael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 7:15am
Recently purchased Indian hair from   http://sadamscollection.com/ - http://sadamscollection.com/ three boxes of 14" and each box comes with thread and needle.  This hair took forever to get to me (address and USPS issues ) and I have since started to go weave free.  If anyone is interested in taking it off of my hands please PM me.  I am willing to ship worldwide (I am in the UK).
Sorry I know its the wrong thread but it seems I do not have the permission to create a new post.

Chinyesoul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chinyesoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 1:51pm
this ghoh is fairing well, it's just unfortunate it does not hold a single curl.

soon as I head outside, the curls fall.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 8:16am
This board was so informative...now its flocked by thirsty vendors trying to pass off their wilder beast hair as virgin hair. They all need to go take a seat.
NuAttitude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 8:46am
LOL
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

This board was so informative...now its flocked by thirsty vendors trying to pass off their wilder beast hair as virgin hair. They all need to go take a seat.
UrbanLegend View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote UrbanLegend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 10:44am
I'm not tryin to knock anyone's hustle...but seriously, you have to have some uber awesome hair and weft construction for me to buy retail.
YeezusWept View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YeezusWept Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 11:20pm
I found an IV but waayy too scared to take the plunge because my pockets can NOT handle a $500 loss on a rats nest especially after some girl here just wasted $300 on a three day install Ouch
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 11:38pm
I am bout to order straight hair and curly hair. cause i cant decide. part of me wants a decent length bob. the other part of me wants curly hair. :/
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 12:17am

I WANT THIS COLOR. STILL TORN BETWEEN CURLY AND STRAIGHT HAIR ;/
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21902191219221932194 2203>