Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21832184218521862187 2223>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 8:54am
Guuurlll I hate my upart, yesterday I wore it just sitting on my head with a VS pink hat on top Cry. That hair is janky as hell, no matter what you put in it it gets frizzy and unloved looking. 

Thank you World Beauty Wigs for sending me a thin and I mean like 80%, struggling, frizzy ball of "natural wave" that looks like body wave brushed out.

Neva again 
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:00pm
I know yall gals are fancy and look down on aliexpress hair but I actually like this hair I bought off of there. I've had it for about a year and its really held up even after me bleaching it once and dying it twice.
DaBaddest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaBaddest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 10:22pm
Kinda over my cvr 26" unit already. I should have gotten yaki hair. Maybe i'll sell it 
_belle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote _belle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 7:16am
I want three styles to rotate this spring/summer:
-The afro kinky curly in like 16" that perfectly mimics my hair,
-the short cute bob in like 12" but I need hair kinky enough to match my face but silky enough to swang and not be stiff (so coarse yaky I guess, and REAL coarse yaky not the Italian yaky & kinky straight people are selling now.)...

-lastly I want something obnoxious... like a super long something (probably coarse yaky) maybe like 24" that can actually hold a deep swoop bang and tons of romance curls (I guess this has to be a wig because im not straightening my real hair lol) This will be my vacation unit. just obnoxious and over the top lol.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 8:35am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

I know yall gals are fancy and look down on aliexpress hair but I actually like this hair I bought off of there. I've had it for about a year and its really held up even after me bleaching it once and dying it twice.
Send your auntie all of the info . Embarrassed
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:45am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Guuurlll I hate my upart, yesterday I wore it just sitting on my head with a VS pink hat on top Cry. That hair is janky as hell, no matter what you put in it it gets frizzy and unloved looking. 

Thank you World Beauty Wigs for sending me a thin and I mean like 80%, struggling, frizzy ball of "natural wave" that looks like body wave brushed out.

Neva again 

This dreary, wet weather has helped me perpetrate. Did you receive that Ali hair yet?... forgot what thread you mentioned it it. i need some hair for summer and bdogg is ackin out. this roman wig...nerve.

i wrapped my scarf like a turban and went to work with conditioner. My roman wig seems to be fooling my coworkers and clients.. they said they know i have a lot of work when i get home washing all that hair
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:34am

I had Light Yaki installed for 6 days. I went really short 14in and the texture was more coarse than my natural hair.  Yet, I insist on light yaki. LOL.  The hair is still good but WHO DOUBLES LY or KS wefts on an install.  $$$ wasted.

I do want shorter lengths for my next install. Nothing beyond 18-20.  Anybody here buy Yummy Deep Curl?  I'm contemplating this for my next purchase/install. I want to wear it straight mostly until the summer and without a closure.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Neva again 

This dreary, wet weather has helped me perpetrate. Did you receive that Ali hair yet?... forgot what thread you mentioned it it. i need some hair for summer and bdogg is ackin out. this roman wig...nerve.

i wrapped my scarf like a turban and went to work with conditioner. My roman wig seems to be fooling my coworkers and clients.. they said they know i have a lot of work when i get home washing all that hair

It will be here tomorrow, I just checked. I will report back CryCry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 12:35pm
Ming, Im trying two vendors on there so we shall see. One girl with her yt video scared me, she had kinky straight and it was stiff as a board, the whole video that hair just sat on her head all angry looking. Confused The odd thing was, she was happy with the outcome, shrugs shoulders.

What texture was Jennifers hair on BBW, it seemed like a yaki texture but which one. I just want one that looks yakish but still has movement like light yaki. 
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 12:53pm
i knew you were gonna say she liked the hair smh

her hair was like a slightly thicker ly... it was like my SSRR. That hair was really nice like ly made with Chinese instead of indian.
i loved the texture of kevin's ly but pulling hair out my bra... and other places was too much. I didn't seal tho

Thanx..i wonder if aliexpress has gone down or improved

Edited by Ming - Mar 31 2014 at 12:57pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon