BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21822183218421852186 2210>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 10:10pm

Wearing kinky straight closure with italian yaki flatironed bone straight.
Sponsored Links

ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 10:15pm
I'm starting to prefer shorter lengths. The styling is easier plus its just different from my norm.
yayatheprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

I'm starting to prefer shorter lengths. The styling is easier plus its just different from my norm.

love it! what length is that?! i think that is almost the look i want as well. probably without the layers
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by yayatheprincess yayatheprincess wrote:

love it! what length is that?! i think that is almost the look i want as well. probably without the layers

Thank you yayatheprincess. The hair on the bottom is 12" and the closure and top bundle is around 16". Originally the wefts were 16 & 18" and the closure was 18" but I decided on a whim to cut the hair and I love it.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 10:55pm
The cut is actually blunt but I curled the hair so it looks like it has layers.
yayatheprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 11:09pm
maybe italian yaki is the look i'm going for then. i saw this style on basketball wives la. malaysia had a side part and short hair. maybe 16 inches and it's exactly what i've been trying to execute in my head. and then her friend on the show brandi had maybe 10-12 inches and it was another look i've been wanting with clipins maybe. it was the perfect effortless bob. it looked like a flat wrap that was super full. i wish i could find the pictures.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 12:45pm

Wearing kinky straight closure with italian yaki flatironed bone straight.
Hot gal Ms Blue
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Shoulder length, lol my own hair isnt kinky straight texture either. I think that is why I never buy it, but I wanna try it out. Maybe Im bored but I just want to put it up in a big ponytail. 

Im now looking at ks wigs cause If I dont like it , I can just take it right off.

imma look at wigs too. Im close to apl. Its pouring right now and my real hair is a frizzy curl but this damn upart I aint fighting with no leave out. glad I had sense and wore a hat... wig it is.

Nice, ms blue

Edited by Ming - Mar 29 2014 at 5:23pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 7:23pm
Really nice ms. blue .^^ I can't tell you are wearing a closure.Heart
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 9:17pm
Thank you Brjasuga51, Ming and India100.

Edited by ms.blue - Mar 29 2014 at 9:18pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style