Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21802181218221832184 2290>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 12:52pm
@ Suga/PG.. i didn't intend on going into the water...i went to the damn falls. i told the girl i was with to go on without me and save herself... my legs felt so buff when we finished... it was a gooood workout but my hair... matted ass mess
Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

@ Suga/PG.. i didn't intend on going into the water...i went to the damn falls. i told the girl i was with to go on without me and save herself... my legs felt so buff when we finished... it was a gooood workout but my hair... matted ass mess
I braid mine in 2. And are u talking about Dunns River falls?. Yessssssssssssss PG I get into the water and enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyySmile
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 5:33pm
Hey Ladies . I missed you guys .
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 5:54pm

Hey Yall!!!  How's everyone??  I'm weaveless......

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 7:46pm
Hey India, I hope all is well with you and the family. We miss you too.....Broken Heart
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 7:47pm
Hey Missy, join the club... Cry Thank goodness for edges and tresses of my own. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by keilocs1 keilocs1 wrote:

What's wrong with mono top closures? I'm new to them and just purchased one. Haven't used it yet though.

I dont know what those are... are they the little round piece from the beauty supply that are used to close the top of a sew in????
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 7:49pm
Hey India I hope all is well... Hey Missy that's good
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 7:57pm
Hope you family is ok, india.

No weave here either..
keilocs1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keilocs1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 9:06pm
It came on a closure piece. I didn't realize it until was after I purchased it. It was then too late to return it. It's velvet remy $70.00 did I throw away money?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21802181218221832184 2290>
  Share Topic