Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21722173217421752176 2208>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by KingsQueen9810 KingsQueen9810 wrote:

Originally posted by msjaim2 msjaim2 wrote:

hopped in a cab the other day on my way home from the gym and the driver was chinese, but as  we were chatting he told me he was from Russia and had the Slavic accent and  everything.... it took the strength of God himself to keep me from asking him about some hair.

I have to fight that same urge all the time...Matter of fact EVERY foreign person I see, the word "vendor" instantly pops in my head..

so its not just me..lolololol
Sponsored Links

Teesweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Teesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Buying hair during tax season is always a risk with... a side of sketchiness. Proceed with caution

Thanks I aint buying it then..don't have to warn me twice I will wait til MayCry

Thanks for the heads up. I've been researching for a long time, but I can wait a few more months to take the plunge.
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 1:30pm

My cousin is going to India for work and all I could think about is if she could bring some hair back, Cry

coarse deep curly please!
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by Teesweet Teesweet wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Buying hair during tax season is always a risk with... a side of sketchiness. Proceed with caution

Thanks I aint buying it then..don't have to warn me twice I will wait til MayCry

Thanks for the heads up. I've been researching for a long time, but I can wait a few more months to take the plunge.
Everybody got their tax refunds...so all who haven't bought them some "virgin hair" before is going down that path . So my spring hair will be bought in May
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 2:20pm

My cousin is going to India for work and all I could think about is if she could bring some hair back, Cry

2lbsBig smile
LaurenNicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurenNicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 2:40pm
I'm really nervous to lighten this hair..I guess I'll just be standing over it like a hawk
DIVA007 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIVA007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by miiszjanae miiszjanae wrote:

She's bougie virgin hair??? Confused

iCan't with these names...

Well let me add Phuck Ur Hair to that list... I honestly thought it was a joke Stern Smile http://www.phuckurhair.bigcartel.com/
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

2lbsBig smile

She said she will do it for meSmile, and going with some locals so she said they will help her find it. Lord cause if you she came up missing searching for hair for me that would be it.CryCry
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 6:08pm

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

2lbsBig smile

She said she will do it for meSmile, and going with some locals so she said they will help her find it. Lord cause if you she came up missing searching for hair for me that would be it.CryCry
Just remember to sell me 2 bundles that's all I ask
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 1:30pm
hope i dont have to return this hair.....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21722173217421752176 2208>