Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21692170217121722173 2190>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 11:48am
Why should I have to contact someone for weeks to come pick up their units and pay me?? I will let her know that this is not how I do business and I will not do any business with her in the future!! Idc what issues she have at this point you could at least contact me and let me know xyz. I shouldn't have to contact you multiple times as if I'm a bum on the corner asking for change.
Sleepy

Edited by miiszjanae - Feb 21 2014 at 11:49am
Sponsored Links

yayatheprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 11:52am
Originally posted by miiszjanae miiszjanae wrote:

Why should I have to contact someone for weeks to come pick up their units and pay me?? I will let her know that this is not how I do business and I will not do any business with her in the future!! Idc what issues she have at this point you could at least contact me and let me know xyz. I shouldn't have to contact you multiple times as if I'm a bum or the corner asking for change.
Sleepy

ShockedShockedShocked
did you get a deposit? i was thinking about making wigs for others now cus i have wayy too much free time that could be spent making money and have been thinking that perhaps 25% down and then the remainder after or something. i'll never forget when i got a wig done by this girl with 4 bundles and i swear she stole about 2.Angry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by yayatheprincess yayatheprincess wrote:

Why should I have to contact someone for weeks to come pick up their units and pay me?? I will let her know that this is not how I do business and I will not do any business with her in the future!! Idc what issues she have at this point you could at least contact me and let me know xyz. I shouldn't have to contact you multiple times as if I'm a bum or the corner asking for change.
Sleepy

ShockedShockedShocked
did you get a deposit? i was thinking about making wigs for others now cus i have wayy too much free time that could be spent making money and have been thinking that perhaps 25% down and then the remainder after or something. i'll never forget when i got a wig done by this girl with 4 bundles and i swear she stole about 2.Angry
That's so eff'd up. Yes I charge a deposit, I also gave her a discount on the deposit because she was getting 5 units made. I love doing hair and wigs but it's people like this that make me want to stop. -__-

Edited by miiszjanae - Feb 21 2014 at 12:19pm
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 12:19pm

Originally posted by yayatheprincess yayatheprincess wrote:

Sleepy

ShockedShockedShocked
That's so eff'd up. Yes I charge a deposit, I also gave her a discount on the deposit because she was getting 5 units made. I love doing hair and wigs but it's people like this that make me want to stop. -__-
never let 1 person spoil it for others
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 12:38pm
^^ You're absolutely right! I just don't like getting the run around.Angry
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 12:41pm
Girl don't let one girl on the welfare stop your coinage, I would sell that mug and give her that deposit back.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 12:43pm
I hate when those YT "gurus" says a company has good or excellent customer service. You're not a customer, they're asking you to do something for them...of course the service is good.Ermm
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 12:43pm
I only watch how to's on YT now, the thirst is too strong in them weave guru streets. They will say or do anything for some bundles.

The funny thing is I honestly don;t believe they even wear that hair, most of them making u parts with those bundles and selling them 12 seconds after they turn that camera off
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I only watch how to's on YT now, the thirst is too strong in them weave guru streets. They will say or do anything for some bundles.

The funny thing is I honestly don;t believe they even wear that hair, most of them making u parts with those bundles and selling them 12 seconds after they turn that camera off
I saw a video the other day and this chick said "I'm doing my two week and final update I've been wearing Virgjn hair for A YEAR so I can tell if the hair is good after a week or two." Confused
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 1:18pm

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I saw a video the other day and this chick said "I'm doing my two week and final update I've been wearing Virgjn hair for A YEAR so I can tell if the hair is good after a week or two." Confused

Milky way is good for the first two weeks as well but we know that mess don't not even a month. These reviews are getting ridiculous.   A month review isn't sufficient amount of time to test the quality of hair especially if the hair is on a removable unit. I'm tired of these half a$$ed reviews.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21692170217121722173 2190>