Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21682169217021712172 2223>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 8:05am
Here thinking if I should take the chance and try Bdogg"s hair...or wait until later down in the yearConfused
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 8:55am
Buying hair during tax season is always a risk with... a side of sketchiness. Proceed with caution
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 8:56am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Buying hair during tax season is always a risk with... a side of sketchiness. Proceed with caution
Thanks I aint buying it then..don't have to warn me twice I will wait til MayCry
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 8:59am
I just found a old Wagman and Indian Hairs price list, It made me sad what the weave game has come to.
yayatheprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 11:15am
i think it took me getting a bob in december to finally get over my super long weaves. also, some of them just look so dumb to me now. or tooo long and raggedy.
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 11:25am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Sabino moisture block price increase . Thumbs Down

where do you purchase from India?
RedWine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedWine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 11:30am
Originally posted by yayatheprincess yayatheprincess wrote:

i think it took me getting a bob in december to finally get over my super long weaves. also, some of them just look so dumb to me now. or tooo long and raggedy.

I'm going shorter too. Its a weave freak show down here in Atlanta. Its embarrassing now.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 11:45am
Originally posted by RedWine RedWine wrote:

Originally posted by yayatheprincess yayatheprincess wrote:

I'm going shorter too. Its a weave freak show down here in Atlanta. Its embarrassing now.

just like south florida, loll. i've just seen some pics of some longg weaves that just turned me off. like, it was not flattering at alllll. it just looked long and stupid.
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 11:48am
Why should I have to contact someone for weeks to come pick up their units and pay me?? I will let her know that this is not how I do business and I will not do any business with her in the future!! Idc what issues she have at this point you could at least contact me and let me know xyz. I shouldn't have to contact you multiple times as if I'm a bum on the corner asking for change.
Sleepy

Edited by miiszjanae - Feb 21 2014 at 11:49am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 11:52am
Originally posted by miiszjanae miiszjanae wrote:

Why should I have to contact someone for weeks to come pick up their units and pay me?? I will let her know that this is not how I do business and I will not do any business with her in the future!! Idc what issues she have at this point you could at least contact me and let me know xyz. I shouldn't have to contact you multiple times as if I'm a bum or the corner asking for change.
Sleepy

ShockedShockedShocked
did you get a deposit? i was thinking about making wigs for others now cus i have wayy too much free time that could be spent making money and have been thinking that perhaps 25% down and then the remainder after or something. i'll never forget when i got a wig done by this girl with 4 bundles and i swear she stole about 2.Angry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21682169217021712172 2223>
  Share Topic