Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21632164216521662167 2204>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:40am
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

the mods need to wake up.. i've hit the report button on that thread.. and that's like waiting for the cops to show up in Compton.

It will be days... girls.. we're talkin' days..

You so right!!!!!!
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 4:15pm
Clutches pearls Stern Smile, all the good work that I do. I was more offended that she implied that I wear itchy synthetic wigs from the clearance bin than the thread itself. Lort knows I did not lead her to that 6 (1oz) bundle + closure deal , why would I need weave donations. Cry

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 5:06pm
^^^ You keep sitting in Mcdonalds on that free wifi and wait on me to post anything for you mmkay.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 5:12pm
It is sad that you let a stranger occupy so much space in your brain.
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 6:04pm
It's taaaaaaax tiiiiime! LOL Gotta be careful not to buy from a fly-by-night company....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 6:39pm
I will be glad when the CV's open back up so they can get 30" of Peruvian Natural Curl and have something to do.
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 12:03pm
The Weave Section has gone to h***. Are there no rules on this forum anymore?
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 8:37pm

AMEN !!^^^

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 11:11am
Well, i hope she takes the bait..

I got my as** banned for saying something negative about SuluMax... They were one of BHM's sponsors at the time. 

I forgot what it was i said?  but within less than 15 seconds?  My screen name and account was gone with the wind... 

I don't think BHM HAS any moderators.. Hell one of the trolls from back in the day: JayAtlanta - said he would be taking over in March of this year?

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 11:12am
i thought he was being delusional.. Well, looks like several trolls have taken over..

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21632164216521662167 2204>
  Share Topic