BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21612162216321642165 2209>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 4:48am
ha,whoooole dif convo right there^

Edited by msjaim2 - Jan 29 2014 at 12:14pm
Sponsored Links

DaBaddest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaBaddest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 9:56am
Originally posted by miiszjanae miiszjanae wrote:

Every time I see that sloped head thread I read it as sloppy head.Embarrassed

Lol me too!!!
DaBaddest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaBaddest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 9:58am
I don't think I can receive pm. I pm 3 members. They all have read it. But I don't have a response. I really don't think people are ignoring. Ugh bhm 😩. Smh
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by DaBaddest DaBaddest wrote:

Originally posted by miiszjanae miiszjanae wrote:

Every time I see that sloped head thread I read it as sloppy head.Embarrassed

Lol me too!!!
LOL I'm glad I'm not alone.
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 3:41pm
Sooo did the rules change or is this a glitch?? I'm ready to quit this section!
thebombdotkom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 1:15am
I'm finally getting my hair done by a stylist...it's been years. Let's see how this goes
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 8:54am
My upart on a net weave cap came out great. I usually do them on a dome cap. It's so light and airy. I got tired towards the ends and wanted to try Ivy Powell's flip over method but I got lazy and just used the glue gun on the top.

I don't understand why dem ladies on youtube can cover the tracks with so little leave out when their hair is so much shorter and thinner than mine. I always have to do some type of twisting/flipping/pinning to hide tracks/edges of my wig.
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 1:59pm
Sometimes I feel inspired to go to a member's profile and search/other posts that they've made.

Then

And then I do a mixture of:

and

Maybe I need a nap. I HAVE been up since 4 am.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

My upart on a net weave cap came out great. I usually do them on a dome cap. It's so light and airy. I got tired towards the ends and wanted to try Ivy Powell's flip over method but I got lazy and just used the glue gun on the top.

I don't understand why dem ladies on youtube can cover the tracks with so little leave out when their hair is so much shorter and thinner than mine. I always have to do some type of twisting/flipping/pinning to hide tracks/edges of my wig.

I was wondering the same thing, no shade but it was a girl on yt and her leaveout was beyond suspect but when she put her U-part on you couldn't tell. I ended up sewing a lace closure on mine, it was too much work and I didnt want to flat iron my own hair to death do us part.

I like Ivys flipover method, I wanna try it on some old curly hair I have.
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

My upart on a net weave cap came out great. I usually do them on a dome cap.

Hi Cream,
May I ask, what is a net weave cap? Do you have a link? I actually did one of these myself and had a lot of fun. Of course, it was too small. I did it on a dome cap from Amazon.

Thanks!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21612162216321642165 2209>