Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21592160216121622163 2215>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:07am
I need to do a take down on a sew in, make a u part, and attempt to sew it on.

I've used the glue gun on the tracks around my leave out before, but since I wet my hair daily, it doesn't last that long.

I have the craziest idea. Glued on tracks ( using a spandex cap) tend to lift when you have to wet the hair often, so I'm thinking of trying..

*******************A staple gun****************************

I tried it with a few tracks using a regular stapler and I'm tempted to go to Home Depot and get a more "heavy use" stapler.
When I did a test run, I stapled thru the track and it held just fine, unless I deliberately pulled the very end of the track up with force. And I stapled from the underside, so only the folded over tips would be visible. ( If you saw the track, which you wouldn't see anyway)

Crazy idea, but would be faster than glue, quicker and less mess.

If I try it, I'll take pics and possibly video.

Also, a camera tripod is an excellent wig stand. The handle fits perfectly into the mannequin's head, you can turn it, lower it , raise it up to about 3-4', tilt it and it's great for storing your wig on at night.
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:10am
[QUOTE=miiszjanae]Youtube!! I signed on and saw at least 4 "reviews" of that damn wig. [/QUOTE

I saw one and the wig was "sent" to them for a review Confused, I sat there thinking she aint wearing that wig for real, it looked ConfusedOuchDeadCry. I like Tamar and all but she on TV, we all can't be doing what they do in tvland.

I had one made and that wig gets no play in the outside world, okay one night late night at the 24 hour grocery store and I KNOW I was looking all kinds of crazy.Cry
*SUCCMIDRY* View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *SUCCMIDRY* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 11:50am
Im ready to install this long deep curly
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 11:51am
bringing up some old posts to get this chick out of here.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 11:53am
Originally posted by *SUCCMIDRY* *SUCCMIDRY* wrote:

Im ready to install this long deep curly
Saw ur review...your hair looks nice
Well thinking about a spring install....I see some bdogg in my future
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 11:56am
LOLFemme aint playin

Edited by Brjasuga51 - Jan 26 2014 at 12:50pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 12:37pm
well some dumb as*s  just bumped the thread, so i'm done..

there's an old saying:  "Never blame malice when stupidity is the culprit."Ouch
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 12:44pm
i have no idea what she was thinking.. (*let's keep it positive?*)  don't know..Ouch
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 1:07pm
Ill help you bump some productive threads
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 1:33pm
thanks Miss Grace.Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21592160216121622163 2215>
  Share Topic