BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21562157215821592160 2202>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ka_schwim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ka_schwim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 12:40pm
The hair I currently have installed was recommended by a colleague as it is from a vendor she uses. She's been rocking weaves since she was a teenager and her weave always looked great when I see her so I trusted her to know about good hair. Confused

This hair is a hot mess! In the beginning I was thinking its my fault and I'm not treating the hair right because its my first weave, but after reading so many of the posts on here I believe the hair is just garbage. It creeps up my neck when I wear it loose so I just wear it in buns now. It sheds comb-fulls every time I comb it and I sealed the wefts. I wash it with the products my colleague recommended and I still can't get rid of the corn chip smell. Cry 

Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by ka_schwim ka_schwim wrote:

The hair I currently have installed was recommended by a colleague as it is from a vendor she uses. She's been rocking weaves since she was a teenager and her weave always looked great when I see her so I trusted her to know about good hair. Confused

This hair is a hot mess! In the beginning I was thinking its my fault and I'm not treating the hair right because its my first weave, but after reading so many of the posts on here I believe the hair is just garbage. It creeps up my neck when I wear it loose so I just wear it in buns now. It sheds comb-fulls every time I comb it and I sealed the wefts. I wash it with the products my colleague recommended and I still can't get rid of the corn chip smell. Cry 

For the caterpillar effect of it inching up your neck, get some silicon mix shampoo and conditioner. Since its already installed get you some Snuggle or Gain and put it in a spray bottle and leave it on for 30 minutes with a plastic cap then rinse. I know its sort of extreme but you do what you have to until you can get more hair.Smile
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 8:16pm
I am going to try Porsha stewart indian hair . Looks nice on the site . Maybe i feel sorry for her. I can't believe she married that crazy man . I think her hair on the show rocks .
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I am going to try Porsha stewart indian hair . Looks nice on the site . Maybe i feel sorry for her. I can't believe she married that crazy man . I think her hair on the show rocks .

People were saying in the Newbie section that when they tried to contact there was no response, maybe you will have better luck. I like her curly hair it reminds me of my first batches of hairaddictonlines curly.

Please report back if you go through with buying from her.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 9:54pm
PG.. you said you bought Laniks a few months ago? How many months? I heard the quality went down. That was my prettiest curly ever but im scared to reorder. that was 09
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

PG.. you said you bought Laniks a few months ago? How many months? I heard the quality went down. That was my prettiest curly ever but im scared to reorder. that was 09

October, still have not installed I went with the Virgin Curls^1. I will report back if it is a rabid mess, I remember them old batches. That was how I found BHM, the yt video with that member Sinn something and she had that yummy hair in her head.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

October, still have not installed I went with the Virgin Curls^1. I will report back if it is a rabid mess, I remember them old batches. That was how I found BHM, the yt video with that member Sinn something and she had that yummy hair in her head.

lol... she got me too. Senciti, hers was long tho. I got 12/14. It was on my shoulders and big

October? hurry up! Please I wanna make a upart if its the same. People thought it was my hair. Didn't correct them
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 10:42pm
I ordered long hair LOL 15" is the shortest to 26" Confused
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 10:25am
Wth is spending all of their time in m2m one starring all of the ISO threads?? You need a life..asap!!
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 11:27am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I ordered long hair LOL 15" is the shortest to 26" Confused

lol@ your fake confusion! 26" how tall are you? I got 18" curly once, cute but it wasn't big enough. IDK if I got ^1 or ^2 of the laniks. It was medium/big ringlets
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21562157215821592160 2202>
  Share Topic