BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21532154215521562157 2210>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lauren. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lauren. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 10:50pm
I hate being a broke college student. Looking at my bank account just makes me cry now. Cry
I'm so tired of asking my mom for money and miss the days when I had a job. Hopefully next semester I can find one. But for now I need to do an EPIC weave project.....

First do a bleach bath on this raggedy hair my cousin gave me that she bought from aliexpress
The process it to yaki since I HATE silky hair..
Then use an old lace closure and process that to yaki too and color it natural black....
Then turn all that into a bob wig.....

Too much? Stern Smile
Sponsored Links

Lauren. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lauren. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 10:52pm
BTW I've never processed silky to yaki hair. I have done a bleach bath once and I'm a notoriously slow sewer....

I do have some old italian yaki hair but its like half a bundle and only 10 inches.....
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by Lauren. Lauren. wrote:

I hate being a broke college student. Looking at my bank account just makes me cry now. Cry
I'm so tired of asking my mom for money and miss the days when I had a job. Hopefully next semester I can find one. But for now I need to do an EPIC weave project.....

First do a bleach bath on this raggedy hair my cousin gave me that she bought from aliexpress
Then use an old lace closure and process that to yaki too and color it natural black....

Too much? Stern Smile

Nope you are doing what you have to do but look at it this way, you are broke because you are in school.Clap 
You could be all fancy with your fancy new weave that you bought with your welfare check, and got your nails done with one of your kids  SSI check cause he has adhd and bad azz hell, living in the hood with your 4 kids by three different men, with your betty boop looking lashes, kids screaming all day and night, looking tired at 24 driving around looking for Mike D the last baby daddy and current live in bf cause he aint answering his phone and its 3am and you think he at Lanita house Confused and you might be pregnant again cause your monthly late but Mike dont work cause of the parole and the man keeping him down and Lanita tryina break up a happy section 8 home old nasty slut. Did I mention 2 of the kids is woke in the backseat cause Big Ma said she tired  and not watching nem?

So do your BB and think later I can have 32" mermaid hair because my education is important!Smile
Lauren. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lauren. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 1:07am
Thank you so much Grace!!!
You just made me feel soo good about my life right now!!! LOL

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 1:13am

Thank you so much Grace!!!
You just made me feel soo good about my life right now!!! LOL

You are welcomeSmile
Island-Clo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Island-Clo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 5:58am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Too much? Stern Smile

Nope you are doing what you have to do but look at it this way, you are broke because you are in school.Clap 
You could be all fancy with your fancy new weave that you bought with your welfare check, and got your nails done with one of your kids  SSI check cause he has adhd and bad azz hell, living in the hood with your 4 kids by three different men, with your betty boop looking lashes, kids screaming all day and night, looking tired at 24 driving around looking for Mike D the last baby daddy and current live in bf cause he aint answering his phone and its 3am and you think he at Lanita house Confused and you might be pregnant again cause your monthly late but Mike dont work cause of the parole and the man keeping him down and Lanita tryina break up a happy section 8 home old nasty slut. Did I mention 2 of the kids is woke in the backseat cause Big Ma said she tired  and not watching nem?

So do your BB and think later I can have 32" mermaid hair because my education is important!Smile
LOLCry ..its true though
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 7:17am
Lauren get that education so you can get a job that you desire. Then u can buy any amount of hair...any length...any origin. Could probably even afford your own donor. The books come first.
DaBaddest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaBaddest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:48pm
14" closure and 5 bundles 16,18,20,22,24 for $276. get it or nah? I usually wear wigs but i cant get my straight wigs as flat I would like it so i'm considering a sew in.

Edited by DaBaddest - Jan 16 2014 at 10:49pm
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 7:55am
Originally posted by DaBaddest DaBaddest wrote:

14" closure and 5 bundles 16,18,20,22,24 for $276. get it or nah? I usually wear wigs but i cant get my straight wigs as flat I would like it so i'm considering a sew in.
get it...that's a good price.
DaBaddest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaBaddest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:56am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by DaBaddest DaBaddest wrote:

get it...that's a good price.

Now it's 327.00. In order to use the coupon you have to spend $1000 or more Cry 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21532154215521562157 2210>